Credit Mentor

Re: CNB Crystal Visa Approval - $20k

Wingman, stop fearmongering. You made @UncleB  sad Smiley LOL

Message 31 of 80
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Congrats @simplynoir

This is certainly one of the creams of the crop. A TRUE Visa Infinite card with airline discount, and the ability to spend your way to lounge membership is a perk I’ve only previously seen on the now-defunct Merrill Lynch Card. That one can be particularly useful to some as you could do a membership that allows free guests, like non-elite or non-AU family members and potentially business partners, colleagues, or clients. Or if there’s a secondary airline you know you use often but don’t otherwise have access to.

It’s on my list to get at some point. Cooling my heels for the time being, though. Congrats again!
Message 32 of 80
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Hey, counter-point. I just hit apply on AR and waited a few days for my approval. Granted on paper I hadn’t opened any new accounts in 6 months at that point (there were a few that had not yet reported), but it should be obtainable for those that have been vocal about currently having it on their list, provided they are already a USB customer.
Message 33 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

The USB AR is the true challenge and will NOT be painless Smiley Sad

I really hope you're mistaken... if it's troublesome for you that leaves very little hope for us mere mortals. Smiley Sad

CNB never really asked about my recent accounts and inquiries when I know for a fact that USB will. They'll ask about that, recent move, business, that time in 5th grade I got lost in the woods, blood type, my first unborn and a baby goat Smiley Indifferent

Message 34 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Mahraja wrote:

CONGRATS @simplynoir so now you are haunting in my territory Smiley Mad NEW YORK its ok you can keep the card they are lucky i am not interested in CNB otherwise Smiley LOL

My job is making me haunt your grounds lol

Message 35 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

I really hope you're mistaken... if it's troublesome for you that leaves very little hope for us mere mortals. Smiley Sad

It's a challenge because he has to go to app jail like the rest of us in Grovel Club

I darn nearly hit the apply button today. Luckily, bagel annoyance made me hit the X in the upper right corner 

So...you're saying your co-worker is an unsung hero Smiley Surprised

Message 36 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

Sorry, @UncleB Smiley Sad

you know its true, @Remedios Smiley LOLHeart

Message 37 of 80
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

It's a challenge because he has to go to app jail like the rest of us in Grovel Club

I darn nearly hit the apply button today. Luckily, bagel annoyance made me hit the X in the upper right corner 

So...you're saying your co-worker is an unsung hero Smiley Surprised

I'm saying I read terms and conditions before chickening out Smiley LOL

Message 38 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding!  Congrats on getting another goal card! 

Message 39 of 80
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Sorry, @UncleB Smiley Sad

you know its true, @Remedios Smiley LOLHeart

Smiley Frustrated

Message 40 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.