Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CNB Crystal Visa Approval - $20k

tag
redpat
Senior Contributor

Re: CNB Crystal Visa Approval - $20k

@Congrats simplynoir.  What a PITA though to get a card, no wonder why many don’t have this card.  

Lol, I would actually be pissed after submitting all that paperwork and get a 20k CL and I would want an APR rate of 1% over prime.

No centurion card?  

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 51 of 80
wingennis
Valued Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

The USB AR is the true challenge and will NOT be painless Smiley Sad

I really hope you're mistaken... if it's troublesome for you that leaves very little hope for us mere mortals. Smiley Sad

It's a challenge because he has to go to app jail like the rest of us in Grovel Club

I darn nearly hit the apply button today. Luckily, bagel annoyance made me hit the X in the upper right corner 

We're all going to get one in time for Christmas, I just know it🤩

Message 52 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Viva-LV wrote:

Nice score, with great sl.  Enjoy and congrats!!

Thanks and we will!

Message 53 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@2GreenThumbs wrote:

Wow!  Congrats on the new card!  

Thanks!

Message 54 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@ChargedUp wrote:

Congrats on making it in with City National! Not an easy task to undertake and you pulled it off in spades!

The only real hard thing to me was the geo and in-branch restrictions on applying everything else was a cake walk after lol. Thanks!

Message 55 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@redpat wrote:

@Congrats simplynoir.  What a PITA though to get a card, no wonder why many don’t have this card.  

Lol, I would actually be pissed after submitting all that paperwork and get a 20k CL and I would want an APR rate of 1% over prime.

No centurion card?  

Thanks!

The way the credits are on this card with AUs they're paying ME to keep it so I don't have many complaints other than the online interface and their mobile app. I'll probably ask for an increase sometime later this year depending on how much we use the card.

Our biz Plat will probably get an inv with the spend we put on there monthly. Buying drugs for several pharmacy stores is not cheap Smiley Indifferent Whether we actually accept it if it comes is another story...

Message 56 of 80
imaximous
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval! I've thought about this card but too lazy to go in person for an app, and I'm right in NY.

BTW, are the requirements for AUs very involved too? You mentioned something about having to gather docs and such. So you can't just add them to your account online?

Message 57 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@imaximous wrote:

Congrats on the approval! I've thought about this card but too lazy to go in person for an app, and I'm right in NY.

BTW, are the requirements for AUs very involved too? You mentioned something about having to gather docs and such. So you can't just add them to your account online?

Thanks! My hotel was like a 10 min walk to the nearest branch so we just went on over that morning to do it and it didn't take that long 30-40 mins at most.

Yeah, the requirements for AUs are very involved and cannot be done online AFAIK. They basically want the same info like they were applying for the card themselves lol like DL, SSN, address since they can have one not related to primary, work info, and so on.

Message 58 of 80
imaximous
Valued Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

@imaximous wrote:

Thanks! My hotel was like a 10 min walk to the nearest branch so we just went on over that morning to do it and it didn't take that long 30-40 mins at most.

Yeah, the requirements for AUs are very involved and cannot be done online AFAIK. They basically want the same info like they were applying for the card themselves lol like DL, SSN, address since they can have one not related to primary, work info, and so on.

Mmm... that sounds like a pain. I was thinking I'd add my kids for the AU credits, but it doesn't seem like they'd allow that. LONG time till they can even get a driver's permit, ha! 

Message 59 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@imaximous wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@imaximous wrote:

Mmm... that sounds like a pain. I was thinking I'd add my kids for the AU credits, but it doesn't seem like they'd allow that. LONG time till they can even get a driver's permit, ha! 

For what it's worth it's YMMV apparently Smiley Surprised

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/29276950-post1501.html

Message 60 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.