@Anonymous wrote:
Wow, I missed this one. Congrats!

Thanks, sir!

Message 72 of 80
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: CNB Crystal Visa Approval - $20k

BTW CNB will first report the account to the CRAs right after the 1st statement is cut, ~30 days after approval.

Mine still doesn't show on my EQ report but they keep showing me that the clowns are still driving the cars there so I doubt it's the bank.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 73 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is a lovely card, honey, so good job on getting it for us. 😘❤️

Message 74 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

BTW CNB will first report the account to the CRAs right after the 1st statement is cut, ~30 days after approval.

Mine still doesn't show on my EQ report but they keep showing me that the clowns are still driving the cars there so I doubt it's the bank.

Thanks! I'll keep a lookout for that next month. Depending on how I want to play this and how card does during vacation it might just let it post whatever balance shows up on the account.

Message 75 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It is a lovely card, honey, so good job on getting it for us. 😘❤️

Brat Smiley LOLHeart

Message 76 of 80
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!! 

I will be making the drive to Nash-Vegas to apply when I come out of the garden in 9 months. Thank you for your timeline on the process and the DP's.

Message 77 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@nuohlac wrote:

Congratulations!!! 

I will be making the drive to Nash-Vegas to apply when I come out of the garden in 9 months. Thank you for your timeline on the process and the DP's.

Thanks and you're welcome! Good luck yourself when you go for the card.

Message 78 of 80
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

@nuohlac wrote:

Congratulations!!! 

Just out of curiosity how serious are they about the income aspect? I noticed you had to provide a clarification of some sort. My income is mid 160’s are they looking for higher? I really do not want to waste the HP if I that is the case. I assume Altitude Reserve will be easier; so I planned on targeting it last. 

Thanks.

Message 79 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@nuohlac wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@nuohlac wrote:

Congratulations!!! 

Just out of curiosity how serious are they about the income aspect? I noticed you had to provide a clarification of some sort. My income is mid 160’s are they looking for higher? I really do not want to waste the HP if I that is the case. I assume Altitude Reserve will be easier; so I planned on targeting it last. 

Thanks.

I honestly don't know persay what the minimum income needed is for the card but with your income I don't see any issues at all honestly. Datapoints from my searching the web indicated anythingin the 70k+ range was good for them. Their concern with mine is with my fiancee and our business on one side and my main job and becoming a partner on the other our income increased significantly and they wanted to make sure they got everything right there. It's why I provided both stubs and bank statments to show deposits to prove I wasn't just sprouting big numbers for no reason.

Message 80 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.