tag
imaximous
Valued Contributor

Re: CNB Crystal Visa Approval - $20k

@simplynoir wrote:

@imaximous wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@imaximous wrote:

Congrats on the approval! I've thought about this card but too lazy to go in person for an app, and I'm right in NY.

BTW, are the requirements for AUs very involved too? You mentioned something about having to gather docs and such. So you can't just add them to your account online?

Thanks! My hotel was like a 10 min walk to the nearest branch so we just went on over that morning to do it and it didn't take that long 30-40 mins at most.

Yeah, the requirements for AUs are very involved and cannot be done online AFAIK. They basically want the same info like they were applying for the card themselves lol like DL, SSN, address since they can have one not related to primary, work info, and so on.

Mmm... that sounds like a pain. I was thinking I'd add my kids for the AU credits, but it doesn't seem like they'd allow that. LONG time till they can even get a driver's permit, ha! 

For what it's worth it's YMMV apparently Smiley Surprised

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/29276950-post1501.html

Yeah, it's possible that they changed their guidelines. The person who was successful added minors in 2016. I'd have to ask before putting in a app. Other than my DW, I'd only add kids to maximize credits. The card seems to be more profitable with AUs rather than myself only.

Message 61 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@imaximous wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@imaximous wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@imaximous wrote:

Congrats on the approval! I've thought about this card but too lazy to go in person for an app, and I'm right in NY.

BTW, are the requirements for AUs very involved too? You mentioned something about having to gather docs and such. So you can't just add them to your account online?

Thanks! My hotel was like a 10 min walk to the nearest branch so we just went on over that morning to do it and it didn't take that long 30-40 mins at most.

Yeah, the requirements for AUs are very involved and cannot be done online AFAIK. They basically want the same info like they were applying for the card themselves lol like DL, SSN, address since they can have one not related to primary, work info, and so on.

Mmm... that sounds like a pain. I was thinking I'd add my kids for the AU credits, but it doesn't seem like they'd allow that. LONG time till they can even get a driver's permit, ha! 

For what it's worth it's YMMV apparently Smiley Surprised

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/29276950-post1501.html

Yeah, it's possible that they changed their guidelines. The person who was successful added minors in 2016. I'd have to ask before putting in a app. Other than my DW, I'd only add kids to maximize credits. The card seems to be more profitable with AUs rather than myself only.

Just you and your DW alone would be enough to come out ahead there with incidentals. Definitely gets better if you can add your kids as well as you pointed out.

Message 62 of 80
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations and a Toast!

Message 63 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Congratulations and a Toast!

Thanks!

Message 64 of 80
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Congrats @simplynoir ..  Very nice card indeed and maybe one day on my to do list..  A branch not to far from where I live

Indeed!  Super CoNgRaTs on achieving one of your goal cards and great SL!  I may entertain this one at some point too Smiley Tongue

Message 65 of 80
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats Simply!! 🎉🎉🎉

Message 66 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Congrats @simplynoir ..  Very nice card indeed and maybe one day on my to do list..  A branch not to far from where I live

Indeed!  Super CoNgRaTs on achieving one of your goal cards and great SL!  I may entertain this one at some point too Smiley Tongue

Hahaha, thanks! This wouldn't have even been a goal card if it wasn't for this forum lol.

Message 67 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@shoegal wrote:

Congrats Simply!! 🎉🎉🎉

Thanks, @shoegal! Happy to see you're around more again!

Message 68 of 80
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congratulations Noir on landing a unicorn!!😀
Message 69 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:
Congratulations Noir on landing a unicorn!!😀

Thanks! Surprised you haven't gone for this card yet Smiley Tongue

Message 70 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.