cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CNB Crystal Visa Approval - $20k

simplynoir
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: CNB Crystal Visa Approval - $20k


@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Congrats @simplynoir ..  Very nice card indeed and maybe one day on my to do list..  A branch not to far from where I live


Thansk, @CreditCuriosity! My somewhat consistent trips to NYC for biz purposes sealed the deal here otherwise I don't think I would even consider getting this card. If you have a few people to add onto the card you come out ahead since they'll basically pay you just to hold onto the card lol so I'd consider it.

'He took my Doritos away though' - @imapharmacygirl, Wine Connoisseur
Message 21 of 80
CreditCuriosity
Moderator

Re: CNB Crystal Visa Approval - $20k


@simplynoir wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Congrats @simplynoir ..  Very nice card indeed and maybe one day on my to do list..  A branch not to far from where I live


Thansk, @CreditCuriosity! My somewhat consistent trips to NYC for biz purposes sealed the deal here otherwise I don't think I would even consider getting this card. If you have a few people to add onto the card you come out ahead since they'll basically pay you just to hold onto the card lol so I'd consider it.


Yes it appears the card really benefits bigger families due to priority passes for free, etc..  Although certainly a nice sign-up bonus and a decent card to boot 

Message 22 of 80
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Re: CNB Crystal Visa Approval - $20k

Congrats!










Message 23 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: CNB Crystal Visa Approval - $20k


@pinkandgrey wrote:

You and I have fairly different ideas of what “pretty painless” means lol. Congrats on an awesome new card and limit! 


This is fair Smiley LOL Considering this is a unicorn card in the credit world I expected more trouble to get it but from my experience it seemed easy as long as I didn't mind some paperwork. The USB AR is the true challenge and will NOT be painless Smiley Sad

'He took my Doritos away though' - @imapharmacygirl, Wine Connoisseur
Message 24 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: CNB Crystal Visa Approval - $20k


@xaximus wrote:
Congrats on the approval! I definitely have to do some research on this card, seems like a pretty good card.

Thanks! And if you have some people to add to it the card pays for itself before even spending anything on it.

'He took my Doritos away though' - @imapharmacygirl, Wine Connoisseur
Message 25 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: CNB Crystal Visa Approval - $20k


@macinjosh wrote:

Congrats!


Thanks!

'He took my Doritos away though' - @imapharmacygirl, Wine Connoisseur
Message 26 of 80
calyx
Super Contributor

Re: CNB Crystal Visa Approval - $20k

Congrats on getting that goal card!


RIP:

F8 EQ: 815 | EX: 801 | TU: 805 | Accounts: 1/6 3/12 6/24
Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 27 of 80
UncleB
Moderator

Re: CNB Crystal Visa Approval - $20k


@simplynoir wrote:


The USB AR is the true challenge and will NOT be painless Smiley Sad

I really hope you're mistaken... if it's troublesome for you that leaves very little hope for us mere mortals. Smiley Sad

Message 28 of 80
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Re: CNB Crystal Visa Approval - $20k

CONGRATS @simplynoir so now you are haunting in my territory Smiley Mad NEW YORK its ok you can keep the card they are lucky i am not interested in CNB otherwise Smiley LOL

Profile Worth 1.7M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 29 of 80
Remedios
Moderator

Re: CNB Crystal Visa Approval - $20k


@UncleB wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:


The USB AR is the true challenge and will NOT be painless Smiley Sad

I really hope you're mistaken... if it's troublesome for you that leaves very little hope for us mere mortals. Smiley Sad


It's a challenge because he has to go to app jail like the rest of us in Grovel Club

 

I darn nearly hit the apply button today. Luckily, bagel annoyance made me hit the X in the upper right corner 

When someone asks you *What's wrong*, and you're not sure if you want to start listing it in alphabetical or in order of importance.
Message 30 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.