Did you mean: 

CSP APPROVED BABY!!

tag
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

Re: CSP APPROVED BABY!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats, that's really cool. Few questions tho;

How  did your credit utilization go form 79% to 7% from a CLI from Cap one when at the time Cap One wasn't and still isn't your highest limit card?

That means your debt is primarily in your auto loan, discover card or both and had to be paid down while CLI from Cap One to go from 79% to 7% utilization.

Your total credit minus the cap One and the CSP is $6650. Let's assume your Cap One limit before the CLI was $1k which brings us to $7650.

79% of $7650 is roughly $6050 utilization. Adding a CLI of $750 is not going to take your utilization down to 7%. I'm not including your auto loan because that would just increase more debt.

Did you pay off any debts to drop credit utilization because the CLI alone is not enough to drop it  72%? 

The math just isn't adding up but if a glitch happened and you were able to get a credit card because of it i say do it again lol. Go for another one. No matter if you apply today or tomorrow it's still going to be two years before all the inquiries fall off anyway. It's not like applying for another card is going to affect your already approved card. I probably wouldn't do it again with Chase and I wouldn't do it with any other high level type card.

Nope. Cl for cap 1 was 750, and I had used 79% of it. Req a cli, got 1k, and paid 530, so overall uti was below 10%

Total Credit Line- $89,300| Personal- $78,650 | Biz- $5,650
Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 11 of 31
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Sweet ! Congrats OP
Message 12 of 31
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: MINI APP SPREE W/RESULTS + DATA. NEED ADVICE???

FWIW Synchrony fico scores for bankcard approvals start at around  TU680. Sometimes its EX680

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 13 of 31
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (March 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 14 of 31
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Random_idiot wrote:

Ok, wow, I'm so energetic right now, it's crazy. Ok, let's start off by a few data points:

45k income, no mortgage, own my home.

I have a checking and savings account with Chase.

I also have an auto loan with Chase that's over 2 years old.

My scores were 630 across the board with a utilization of 79%.

I have 3 late payments (most recent one as of March 2016).

TODAY, I got a notification that my utiliation reported to 7%, while my Cap1 reported a CLI.

So I have no idea what my updated scores are, and with the Chase hard pull, we will never know, I guess.

--------------------

1st application was for the CSP- pleasantly surprised with the auto approval of 5k!!!

2nd app was for Marvel MC- 7-10 day message (need help for what steps to take) HATE YOU SYNCH BANK!!!

3rd with Discover it- Instantly approved for 6.5k!!

That'll do for now. Till next month where I try for the Freedom and then later on FU. then to the garden I go!

Wow!!! Congrats!!! That's awesome!!! 

I believe if you submit a second application with 30 days, they will use the same HP. YMMV but it's something worth looking into. 

Sorry but that's definitely not true. Smetimes if you submit it the same day you have a chance of the bureau assuming it's a duplicate and combining the inquiries. But after that, no, definitely a new hard pull that won't be combined.

Message 15 of 31
driftless
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the CSP and Discover approvals.
CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 16 of 31
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

Thanks everyone! can't wait till I get my new toys in mail Smiley Happy

Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 17 of 31
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Random_idiot wrote:

Ok, wow, I'm so energetic right now, it's crazy. Ok, let's start off by a few data points:

45k income, no mortgage, own my home.

I have a checking and savings account with Chase.

I also have an auto loan with Chase that's over 2 years old.

My scores were 630 across the board with a utilization of 79%.

I have 3 late payments (most recent one as of March 2016).

TODAY, I got a notification that my utiliation reported to 7%, while my Cap1 reported a CLI.

So I have no idea what my updated scores are, and with the Chase hard pull, we will never know, I guess.

--------------------

1st application was for the CSP- pleasantly surprised with the auto approval of 5k!!!

2nd app was for Marvel MC- 7-10 day message (need help for what steps to take) HATE YOU SYNCH BANK!!!

3rd with Discover it- Instantly approved for 6.5k!!

That'll do for now. Till next month where I try for the Freedom and then later on FU. then to the garden I go!

Wow!!! Congrats!!! That's awesome!!! 

I believe if you submit a second application with 30 days, they will use the same HP. YMMV but it's something worth looking into. 

Sorry but that's definitely not true. Smetimes if you submit it the same day you have a chance of the bureau assuming it's a duplicate and combining the inquiries. But after that, no, definitely a new hard pull that won't be combined.

Honestly, I dont mind if they do 2 seperate inquries. I applied for the Freedom and got the 7-10 day message, but email said 30 day lol Any advice on how I should go about this? Wait for the mail or call it and speak to a rep?

Message 18 of 31
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

@Meanmchine wrote:

FWIW Synchrony fico scores for bankcard approvals start at around  TU680. Sometimes its EX680

Thank you sir, i will keep this in mind.

Message 19 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd get the freedom or unlimited asap so that they don't pull another report and see your inquiries and new accounts.
Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.