Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP APPROVED!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP APPROVED!

So two months ago I had my first ever pre-qual for chase for freedom, slate, and CSP. I was shocked since I was well over 5/24 until 6/2018. I took the freedom since I'm a big fan of the 5% cards. I started kicking myself for not getting CSP though when I started thinking about how the travel rewards would be better, but made it my goal to eventually get the Chase trifecta of CF CSP and CFU.

Well today, two months after I got the Freedom, I checked the pre-quals like I do weekly lol and instead of the no offers page popping up, lo and behold I had another set of offers for CSP, CFU and Slate. I took the offer for CSP and got the 30 day message. I called the automated status line every ten minutes for two hours and it finally just told me I was APPROVED! Hellooooooo travel rewards! This is perfect since I'm booking a cruise in the next coming weeks! I can't wait to get it in my hands!
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP APPROVED!

SL? Scores? Other relevant data points.

Congrats.
Message 2 of 19
elim
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Nice to hear another that doesn't fall for the Slate.

Limit?

x/24?

Sure you didn't want a shiny new CSR? Before you spend the UR's, I suppose you can PC if and when you like and get the $300 + $300 between 17' and 18' holiday season.

Great Approval. It makes me want to unfreeze.

Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

SL was 5,000 and I don't even know what APR was in sure it's the highest but I PIF always so I don't even look at it. I'm at 9/24 right now. Slate is useless to me but it definitely has a purpose and could be something I need down the road but hopefully I won't need it lol. I can't justify the AF for CSR, I know effectively it's only $55 more but I only travel once maybe twice a year. I don't want to have the pressure of having to travel too to get the $300 credit back either
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scores from CCT I just pulled today EX-654 TU-652 EQ-650
Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks. I was on mobile when I asked. Didn't see your siggy until now.

Message 6 of 19
tbea1004
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

What report(s) did they pull? Did you have a CA on that report?

Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have one collection on all reports. It looks like just TU for now. I got an instant alert as soon as I apped
Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was feeling froggy so I went ahead and took the Freedom Unlimited offer too to finish out the Chase trifecta. It went to the 30 day screen as well, just called automated and they're saying two weeks now. Will update if approved or not here
Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

FU has now updated to 7-10 day message I'm going to call today to see what's up
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.