Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Approval and thank you!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP Approval and thank you!

Awesome! Heck of a CL! Now add a AU and get your 5k bonus UR points. Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MissImMe wrote:
So I've been lurking around here for about 6!years. I've used everything and anything that I've read to improve my terrible credit and pay down my debt.

I went from a First Premier secured card to now having:

Citi Aadvantage $1000
Citi DP (Just converted to Thank you preferred) $1900
Amex platinum NPSL
TD Cash rewards $5000
AAFCU $5000
A couple of synchrony & comenity cards.

Today, I HAD to pull the trigger on apping and walked into my local Chase and apped for CSP. When she said I was approved, I was elated! They declined me about 5 years ago. Look how far I've come.
I asked how much and she said 25. I said $2,500--perfect. She said no--$25,000! Holy utilization batman!

Anyway, I just wanted to thank the forum for your help. I was a true student and absorbed everything offered. You all are amazing!

Just in case,
EQ:738
TU:702
EX:751

Again, a million thanks! Know that what you post is really changing lives. Now I'll wait around to see how many points I lost from the HP. :-D

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley LOL

Message 12 of 23
driftless
Valued Contributor

Fantastic SL! Congratulations.
CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval! Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great improvement to your credit and success in acquiring the CSP!
Message 15 of 23
MissImMe
Valued Member

You know I did! Couldn't miss out on that!

Finally hit the 800 club. I don’t see any other credit cards that I want. Guess I’ll garden.
Message 16 of 23
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@MissImMe wrote:
So I've been lurking around here for about 6!years. I've used everything and anything that I've read to improve my terrible credit and pay down my debt.

I went from a First Premier secured card to now having:

Citi Aadvantage $1000
Citi DP (Just converted to Thank you preferred) $1900
Amex platinum NPSL
TD Cash rewards $5000
AAFCU $5000
A couple of synchrony & comenity cards.

Today, I HAD to pull the trigger on apping and walked into my local Chase and apped for CSP. When she said I was approved, I was elated! They declined me about 5 years ago. Look how far I've come.
I asked how much and she said 25. I said $2,500--perfect. She said no--$25,000! Holy utilization batman!

Anyway, I just wanted to thank the forum for your help. I was a true student and absorbed everything offered. You all are amazing!

Just in case,
EQ:738
TU:702
EX:751

Again, a million thanks! Know that what you post is really changing lives. Now I'll wait around to see how many points I lost from the HP. :-D

Nice

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP Congrats. May I ask if you had any collections or charge offs and also what is your income range if it is not too much to ask. thanks. This is the next card I want and cannot wait. I am just waiting for my scores to go up but I have a charge off myself that I am trying to deal with.

Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! Congrats! 

Love reading credit "rags to riches". 

Gives the rest of us inspiration! 

Message 19 of 23
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

Make sure your scores are 700+ before you apply. Also remember CSP falls under 5/24.
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.