cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Approval and thank you!

DellGuy33
Valued Member

Re: CSP Approval and thank you!

Awesome! Heck of a CL! Now add a AU and get your 5k bonus UR points. Smiley Happy
FICO 8's : EQ - 744 / TU - 759 / EXP - 732
CSP - $5k / Freedom Unlimited $500 / Blispay - $3600 / Cap One Plat - $300 / BOFA - $500 / Walmart M/C - $5k
Message 11 of 23
Super_AL
Valued Contributor

@MissImMe wrote:
So I've been lurking around here for about 6!years. I've used everything and anything that I've read to improve my terrible credit and pay down my debt.

I went from a First Premier secured card to now having:

Citi Aadvantage $1000
Citi DP (Just converted to Thank you preferred) $1900
Amex platinum NPSL
TD Cash rewards $5000
AAFCU $5000
A couple of synchrony & comenity cards.

Today, I HAD to pull the trigger on apping and walked into my local Chase and apped for CSP. When she said I was approved, I was elated! They declined me about 5 years ago. Look how far I've come.
I asked how much and she said 25. I said $2,500--perfect. She said no--$25,000! Holy utilization batman!

Anyway, I just wanted to thank the forum for your help. I was a true student and absorbed everything offered. You all are amazing!

Just in case,
EQ:738
TU:702
EX:751

Again, a million thanks! Know that what you post is really changing lives. Now I'll wait around to see how many points I lost from the HP. :-D

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley LOL

Smiley Happy (BANK OF AMERiCA CA$H REWARD$ ViSA SiGNATURE) (CHASE AMAZON ViSA SiGNATURE) (CAPiTAL ONE QUiCKSiLVER ViSA SiGNATURE) (CiTi DOUBLE CA$H WORLD MASTERCARD) (BARCLAYCARD UPROMiSE WORLD MASTERCARD) (SYNCHRONY MARVEL MASTERCARD) (AMERiCAN EXPRESS BLUE CA$H EVERYDAY) (DiSCOVER iT NHL)
Message 12 of 23
driftless
Valued Contributor

Fantastic SL! Congratulations.
CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 13 of 23
humuhumunukunukuapuaa
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval! Smiley Happy

Favorite Cards : ~ Citi Double Cash World Elite MasterCard ~
~ American Express Blue Cash Preferred ~ Chase Hyatt Visa Signature ~
~ Citi AAdvantage World Elite MasterCard ~ Citi Prestige ~ Alaska Airlines Visa Signature ~ Discover it Miles ~
Message 14 of 23
Dinosaur
Moderator Emeritus

Great improvement to your credit and success in acquiring the CSP!
Message 15 of 23
MissImMe
Valued Member

You know I did! Couldn't miss out on that!

Finally hit the 800 club. I don’t see any other credit cards that I want. Guess I’ll garden.
Message 16 of 23
SouthJamaica
Super Contributor

@MissImMe wrote:
So I've been lurking around here for about 6!years. I've used everything and anything that I've read to improve my terrible credit and pay down my debt.

I went from a First Premier secured card to now having:

Citi Aadvantage $1000
Citi DP (Just converted to Thank you preferred) $1900
Amex platinum NPSL
TD Cash rewards $5000
AAFCU $5000
A couple of synchrony & comenity cards.

Today, I HAD to pull the trigger on apping and walked into my local Chase and apped for CSP. When she said I was approved, I was elated! They declined me about 5 years ago. Look how far I've come.
I asked how much and she said 25. I said $2,500--perfect. She said no--$25,000! Holy utilization batman!

Anyway, I just wanted to thank the forum for your help. I was a true student and absorbed everything offered. You all are amazing!

Just in case,
EQ:738
TU:702
EX:751

Again, a million thanks! Know that what you post is really changing lives. Now I'll wait around to see how many points I lost from the HP. :-D

Nice

Total revolving limits 653000 (575000 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 716 TU 747 EX 715

Message 17 of 23
mynewcredit
Frequent Contributor

OP Congrats. May I ask if you had any collections or charge offs and also what is your income range if it is not too much to ask. thanks. This is the next card I want and cannot wait. I am just waiting for my scores to go up but I have a charge off myself that I am trying to deal with.

July 2019 464-540
July/2019 Equifax-490 to 521 TransUnion-521 to 528 Experian-521 to 540
Current/2019 Equifax-555 (ck) TransUnion-556(ck) Experian-558
Mortgage Scores: Sept/2019 Equifax-Fico5 xxx TransUnion-Fico4 xxx Experian-FIco2 xxx
First Goal 580 by Oct/19 Second Goal 600 by Nov/19 Third Goal 620 by Dec/19 Goal Score:across the board 690+

Message 18 of 23
JAG73

Wow! Congrats! 

Love reading credit "rags to riches". 

Gives the rest of us inspiration! 

Got some pruning to do... No more new cards!
Message 19 of 23
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

Make sure your scores are 700+ before you apply. Also remember CSP falls under 5/24.
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.