Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP Approval - in-branch method while LOL/24

Congrats on your CSP approval with a solid SL! Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CSP approval! Nice to get a Chase card when you are LOL/24! Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 19
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats on your lol/24 approval!   Chase does seem to be in a good mood these days, good luck the the SUB.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 13 of 19
nyclad31
Established Member

Congrats....! In branch pre-approved last week for the Ink Business Unlimited with a fixed 15.24% APR and way over 5/24 (27/24 including wife’s authorized user accounts). Got 30-day message then denied 5 days later for too many accounts and too many inquiries. Immediately called recon and had to explain all the new accounts, inquiries, and late payments on my mortgage two years ago. Also got grilled about my business. APPROVED! $10k and 15.24% APR.  EX bankcard fico8 780, on-time payments and 5% utilization. As far as my relationship with Chase, I have a business checking account (6 months) and Chase freedom unlimited since 2006.

Message 14 of 19
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@nyclad31 wrote:

Congrats....! In branch pre-approved last week for the Ink Business Unlimited with a fixed 15.24% APR and way over 5/24 (27/24 including wife’s authorized user accounts). Got 30-day message then denied 5 days later for too many accounts and too many inquiries. Immediately called recon and had to explain all the new accounts, inquiries, and late payments on my mortgage two years ago. Also got grilled about my business. APPROVED! $10k and 15.24% APR.  EX bankcard fico8 780, on-time payments and 5% utilization. As far as my relationship with Chase, I have a business checking account (6 months) and Chase freedom unlimited since 2006.

Congrats!

And thanks for the reminder to actually go in to my local branch,

and make a deposit, so I can check if theres an in branchSmiley Happy

Message 15 of 19
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

gaga congrats.gif

AU

Message 16 of 19
nyclad31
Established Member

Thanks SEAlifer!

Message 17 of 19
nyclad31
Established Member

Thanks M_Smart007!  Yeah good luck...! I'm gonna go look for the UPS guy. I think he has a package for meSmiley Happy

Message 18 of 19
nyclad31
Established Member

In addition to that, I also got a CLI on my Chase Freedom.  Right after I got my Ink Unlimited approval, I decided to call and request a CLI on my CF ($700 since 2007). I informed the rep that I just got approved for the Ink …and asked if it was possible to use the same HP for the CLI. She said no, and they would have to do a new HP.  Anticipating a denial but feeling good about my brand-new recon negotiating skills, I decided to pull the trigger. She asked me how much I wanted so I told her $2000, and submitted my request.  Yep DENIED!  So I called recon right away and got a really nice lady, and went through the same grilling as mentioned… except they didn’t ask about the business. APPROVED!

I’m still in disbelief   

I’ve learned so much from you guys! Thank you all for your knowledge and sharing your experiences.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.