Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Approval!!!

tag
The_Gazelle12
New Contributor

CSP Approval!!!

Hi myFico family! I haven't posted in about 5 years but I visit this board multiple times a day (never close the window on my phone). I just applied for the CSP which I've wanted for awhile but was trying to wait until my util. decreased around the beginning of the year. Before last year I had not applied for any credit cards since 2011. I am unsure of what my credit scores are for experian and transunion, but as of last month Experian was 693 and Transunion was 699. I had two inquiries on Experian prior to applying and 0 on Transunion. Average age of accounts was 5 years and 3 months. I have an $18,000 NFCU cash rewards (2011), $10,400 USAA world MasterCard (2011), $10,000 American Express (Dec. 2015), and $6,000 JCP (2010). My oldest account which is now closed as of Nov of last year is from 2007. My overall util. is around 40%. I know I should've waited to apply, but I wanted the UR's for an upcoming trip. I was approved for $5,000 at the highest APR (made it in...barely...phew) and approval was instant! Annual income is $50k. I do not mind the apr as I will not be carrying a balance. The high util. Is from a balance transfer I took advantage of to pay off a loan quicker. Thank you to everyone on this board for your informative posts over the last half decade. You guys rock!

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP Approval!!!

Congrats! I loooove that card!

Message 2 of 24
The_Gazelle12
New Contributor

What do you love the most about it?
Message 3 of 24
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats

Message 5 of 24
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 6 of 24
CatOfSpades
Frequent Contributor

Whoo! Congratulations! Smiley Very Happy

♠Queen of Spades♠
Apple Card MC $10,000
BofA Cash Rewards VS $10,000
5/3 Cash/Back WEMC $10,000
Discover IT $7,500
Message 7 of 24
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats!

Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CSP!  Woman Very Happy

Message 9 of 24
thummel
Established Contributor

Congrats on the CSP it's a good card to have.
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.