cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Approval

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Established Member

CSP Approval

I just got approved for the sapphire approved and thought it would be good information for people who want to apply

current scores are are EQ 676 Trans 674 EX 678 I have a judgement that still has around 400 paying it off and a 1700 collection from 2012

current cards are amex everyday cl 1000, barclay rewards mc 1400 and creditone 550 and im an AU on my moms freedom 12000 CL which always has a zero balance

i was pre qualified for the CSP and was approved for the 5000

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Re: CSP Approval

Woo hoo. Congrats.
Major CC's:
Am Ex $3k | Cap1QS $1k | Cap1QS $3.5k | Cap1 Plat $4k | Chase Freedom $1.5k | Citi DC World Elite $2.4k | NFCU CLOC $15k | NFCU Cash Rewards $24k | PenFed Promise $15k | Us Bank $7.5k

Store CC's:
Express HSN Overstock Victoria Secrets Walmart and some AU accounts with Citi, BoA, and Chevron,
Message 2 of 4
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thats awesome! Is it time to give C1 the walking papers yetSmiley Wink
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 3 of 4
Frequent Contributor

Welcome to the CSP family!!

Chase Sapphire Preferred- BOA Travel Rewards Visa- Barclay Apple Rewards

Cap One QS- Synchrony WalMart MC- Barclay JetBlue MC

BP Gas- Milestone- Credit One

AMEX Platinum Card- NPSL // AMEX Premier Gold Card- NPSL // Discover IT // Bank of America Travel Rewards // Chase Sapphire Preferred // AMEX Delta Platinum // Venture One // Barclays JetBlue MC // Synchrony Walmart MC // Barclays Apple Rewards // AMEX BCE // Blaze MC // BP Gas

Capital One Spark Business Visa // BP Business Solutions MC
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.