cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Approval

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Established Contributor

CSP Approval

Logged into my Chase account last week and saw an Offer for a CSP.  I pulled the trigger and it gave me a 30 day message, figured it was a denial which pissed me off since it was in My Offers.    Got an email yesterday that I had a new card coming, logged in and saw a CSP with a 5k limit.  This is my highest limit and first Visa Sig.  For the DPs.  EX was 664, Util at 47%, and about 12 new accounts in the last 15 months.  Currently I plan to use the CSP for this first year and then close it and re-allocate the limit between my Freedom and FU before the annual fee hits.  I don't travel enough to justify keeping a CSP and I've been denied twice for hard pull CLI's on my Freedom.

EX680 TU 659 EQ 691
Cap1 QS-$4,500 Chase Freedom Visa- $800 Chase Freedom Unlimited- $500 Victoria's Secret- $2000 Citi DC- $800 Amazon Store Card- $3,500 AMEX Hilton Honors-$1,000 Discover It-$1,000 Wal-Mart MC $290 Chase Sapphire Preferred-$5,000 NFCU Flagship $10,000 AMEX BCE-$1,000 AMEX Gold-NPSL
NFCU SSL $88/1005
3 REPLIES 3
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: CSP Approval

Congrats, getting another Chase card after being 12/15, you are definitly in the gameSmiley Happy
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 2 of 4
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your CSP approval EAJuggalo good job! 😊
Message 3 of 4
Moderator Emeritus

Grats ... and your idea for the future should work too!
Starting Score: 300
Current Score: 850
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.