Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP Approval

First time posting here, wanted to share a data point or two since I have gained so much knowledge from you brilliant people on this forum. Approved for CSP on 4/4. Applied through my offers on mobile app. Was prequalified with a set 22.24 apr. Entered my income which is 116k and phone number and instant approved for 17.3k. They pulled exp and trans. Scores at the time were 714 and 718. Aaoa is 4.3 yrs. Was sitting at 4/24. Want to thank everyone who contributes to this site it has made a world of difference for me and so many others.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Re: CSP Approval

@Anonymous wrote:
First time posting here, wanted to share a data point or two since I have gained so much knowledge from you brilliant people on this forum. Approved for CSP on 4/4. Applied through my offers on mobile app. Was prequalified with a set 22.24 apr. Entered my income which is 116k and phone number and instant approved for 17.3k. They pulled exp and trans. Scores at the time were 714 and 718. Aaoa is 4.3 yrs. Was sitting at 4/24. Want to thank everyone who contributes to this site it has made a world of difference for me and so many others.

Welcome WLAYE48!  I was in the same position last year, reading through this forum like I struck Captain Kidd's treasure.  Congrats on the great SL and approval!

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. To say I have frequented this site over the past year would be the understatement of the century.
Message 3 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great jobSmiley Happy Thanks for sharing CDPSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

My pleasure.
Message 5 of 12
Streetervillelady
Frequent Contributor

Congratulatons, sweet SL!

Snoop 1.gif

Message 6 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Great SL, card and welcome to myFico Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!!
Message 8 of 12
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

You, REALLY...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Approval, the LEGENDARY SL, and Thanks for the DPs!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations!  I liked my CSP so much I upgraded to CSR in January!  Enjoy!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.