Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP - Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP - Approved!

Morning all,

First time poster, long time lurker, but after 3-4 tries over the past year I wanted to share news that I was approved for the Chase Sapphire Preferred with an SL of $8,500. Looking forward to using this as my daily driver.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: CSP - Approved!

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATULATIONS on the Approval, the AWESOME SL, and Welcome to the FORUMS!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 2 of 14
CerebralZulu
Frequent Contributor

Congrats, way to persevere. 

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success and welcome!! Any data points you want to share concerning your profile. Big help to others interested in applying also.....Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 14
Streetervillelady
Frequent Contributor

Welcome to the forum.  Congratulations on a great card!

Fire.gif

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

COngrats on your approval and nice SL !!!

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will update later today when I find where I can update my signature with the fancy CC pictures.

Message 7 of 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I will update later today when I find where I can update my signature with the fancy CC pictures.

First congrats on your new CSP, a great card and welcome to myFico Smiley Happy

Here is the thread that will explain it but first you need to do some posting to rank up to the point where the system will grant you image privileges.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/td-p/2262839

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks gdale6. Also, those are some nice looking credit scores.

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!!

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.