Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP - Approved!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP - Approved!!

I just got approved for $8300. I went with the Sapphire Preferred instead of Reserve because of the annual fee and the higher sign on bonus. I already have about half the $4000 minimum spend planned out and I’m sure I can reach the rest. Considering getting a Freedom after about 3-6 months but my other half isn’t crazy about the idea. I just have to show him that it’s worth it!
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP - Approved!!

Congrats!! Nice SL!
Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Congrats on your approval! 

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's worth it when you're already spending and get a $500 rebate for spending the $4K anyway.  It's $625 if you redeem for travel and even more if you convert to a CSR after your first year but, then you have to wegh the AF over the increased redemption amount.

Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CSP approval, I remember just a few weeks ago when you were weighing options.  Considering that the CSR is a minimum $10,000 starting limit and you were approved below that, going with the CSP seems to be the optimal choice.

Message 5 of 18
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS @TammyTwo on your Chase CSP approval, the AWESOME SL, and Welcome to the FORUMS!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 6 of 18
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your CSP approval!!!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CSP approval! Enjoy the perks and SUB 😊

Message 8 of 18
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes! Thank you for all your help as well! I didn’t realize CSR was a minimum of $10k so I guess I did make the right choice!
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.