Congratulations!! 

CHEER.gif   003cheers.gif

Thanks, @Pikaboo-icu!  Love the cheering squad!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 61
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: CSP Approved

@FinStar wrote:

What a phenomenal approval @UncleB and not a bad APR either.  You sneaky little manSmiley Very Happy  Congrats on your CSP!   I'm thinkin you'll get the contactless version in the mail.

LOL... thanks so much, @FinStarSmiley Very Happy

I've been wanting a Freedom for a while.  I actually did have a prequal once-upon-a-time but it was at the highest APR (I still had a couple of baddies) so I figured I would wait until I had a 'clean slate'.  Little did I know 5/24 was just around the corner. Smiley Frustrated

FWIW the wait was worth it... I got a much better credit line than I would have back then, not to mention a good APR, which I think (?) is actually the lowest for the CSP (although all the card rates seem high these days). 

I've been oddly fortunate that all three of my Chase approvals have been at the lowest APR; they like me for some reason (haha). 

Message 12 of 61
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 13 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go UncleB!

Congratulations!
Message 14 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet B. 🥓🥓🥓🥓

Message 15 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

UncleB awesome approval with your "modest incomeSmiley Very Happy It has been said in this forum that Chase has max CLs capped at 25%, 40%, 50% of income etc ... so who really knows? My CLs exceed what I have just written so follow your fingers and Congrats!!! screamer.gif

Message 16 of 61
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Big congrats Uncle BenSmiley Happy

Sincere question....What is a CSP?
Message 17 of 61
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats @UncleB  on the CSP!  nice sl and not a bad apr for chase either!  enjoy the bonus and the card..   the question is this going to turn into a small little app spree Smiley Tongue.

Message 18 of 61
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Congrats Uncle B! Great approval!
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 19 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent approval...luv when it's instant..lol...congratulations....Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.