Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Auto CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP Auto CLI

Sup y'all,

I've had my CSP for about 2 months and received a $2,500 CLI without asking, from $6,700 to $9,200.

I've been spending a lot to get the signup bonus but also have been paying off whenever I could to keep the utilization under 7%. I was still surprised that Chase was willing to grant the CLI so quickly.

Anyway, just wanted to use this opportunity to encourage everyone to play this game responsibly and spend only what you can afford. The reward will be great Smiley Happy

Also, my credit score which went below 680 (EX) after getting the CSP is now at 740 after two months! Woo-hoo!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Re: CSP Auto CLI

Very nice... Congrats on the increase!!!   Smiley Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 2 of 8
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

After 2 months, phew... congrats to you!!

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI. That's awesome that you didn't even have to ask.
Message 4 of 8
calyx
Super Contributor

Very nice - congrats!

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 5 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 6 of 8
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your CSP auto CLI and Thanks for the DPs!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 7 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Waynes World Waynes World, Party Time, Excellent!! Congrats Smiley Wink Word!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.