Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Auto CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP Auto CLI

Logged in to my Chase account today and noticed that the available credit looked funny. They bumped my limit from 7000 to 8000. I wasn't planning to ask for an increase for a while, so this was a pleasant surprise! So far I am loving Chase.

As for data points, my fourth statement has cut, but I have not yet paid it. I put all of my spending through the card in the first two months, including a vacation, to get the 50k points on $4k spend. Since then it has been getting steady use but under $1k monthly.

Now I hope Citi and Discover show me some love to keep up with Chase and AMEX giving me real limits! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP Auto CLI

What date did you open the CSP?

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

What date did you open the CSP?

It was mid March, around the 18th. My fourth statement cut on 7/1.

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! Hopefully they'll bump mine soon too
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow congrats!! I hope they will give me an auto CLI too before long Smiley Happy 

Message 5 of 15
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Nice!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Logged in to my Chase account today and noticed that the available credit looked funny. They bumped my limit from 7000 to 8000. I wasn't planning to ask for an increase for a while, so this was a pleasant surprise! So far I am loving Chase.

As for data points, my fourth statement has cut, but I have not yet paid it. I put all of my spending through the card in the first two months, including a vacation, to get the 50k points on $4k spend. Since then it has been getting steady use but under $1k monthly.

Now I hope Citi and Discover show me some love to keep up with Chase and AMEX giving me real limits! Smiley Happy

Congratulations!...Thanks For Sharing.Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 15
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 8 of 15
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the auto luv!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.