cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP @LoL/24 and a strong spree of SP CLI’s!!

tag
Bizambish
Regular Contributor

CSP @LoL/24 and a strong spree of SP CLI’s!!

Well we’ve all been talking about it on various threads but I never thought that I would EVER have a Chase card to my name because I refuse to abide the 5/24 rule and I get a tremendous amount of value from my Amex, Citi, Cap1, Discover ecosystems, Delta and Hilton at the top of the list.
I wrote Chase off with the 5/24 rule bc I wasn’t going to leave all that on the table to wait 2 years to apply. So I said if they don’t need me, I don’t need them type of thing.
Fast forward to this weekend and I’m pre qualified for the first time in my life for Chase products and literally every card they offer at that!
Not wanting to pass up the opportunity I did some research, put in my phone number and income and Boom! CSP approval at 12.5K SL! And they agreed to expedite the card 1-2 day shipping.

While I was at it I wanted to take advantage of the holiday generosity of most issuers so I decided to go on a CLI spree
Lowe’s 12K > 17K
Sams Club 7K > 8K
Amazon Prime 5K > 6K
Home Depot 12K > didn’t pull the trigger bc I remembered at the last minute it would be a HP!
Kohl’s 700 > 1500

Seems like the coffers are opening up just in time for the holidays! Take advantage now!

I’m still pre qualified for every Chase card even now several days later but I won’t touch them with a ten foot pole so as not to poke the bear! Lol

Start: Low 500’s
Most Recent: 738-745
Over 180K CL Club
Focusing on Delta, Hilton, Amex MR, Alaska miles, Citi TYP, and Chase UR
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: CSP @LoL/24 and a strong spree of SP CLI’s!!

Congratulations on your approval and CLIs!
Message 2 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Quite a run there, congrats Smiley Happy

With all these Chase approvals with way over 5/24 Im wondering if they are relaxing those rules.

Message 3 of 16
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Bizambish wrote:
Well we’ve all been talking about it on various threads but I never thought that I would EVER have a Chase card to my name because I refuse to abide the 5/24 rule and I get a tremendous amount of value from my Amex, Citi, Cap1, Discover ecosystems, Delta and Hilton at the top of the list.
I wrote Chase off with the 5/24 rule bc I wasn’t going to leave all that on the table to wait 2 years to apply. So I said if they don’t need me, I don’t need them type of thing.
Fast forward to this weekend and I’m pre qualified for the first time in my life for Chase products and literally every card they offer at that!
Not wanting to pass up the opportunity I did some research, put in my phone number and income and Boom! CSP approval at 12.5K SL! And they agreed to expedite the card 1-2 day shipping.

While I was at it I wanted to take advantage of the holiday generosity of most issuers so I decided to go on a CLI spree
Lowe’s 12K > 17K
Sams Club 7K > 8K
Amazon Prime 5K > 6K
Home Depot 12K > didn’t pull the trigger bc I remembered at the last minute it would be a HP!
Kohl’s 700 > 1500

Seems like the coffers are opening up just in time for the holidays! Take advantage now!

I’m still pre qualified for every Chase card even now several days later but I won’t touch them with a ten foot pole so as not to poke the bear! Lol

In "BLUE" 100% "Don't Play with Fire"

Congrats on yer "I refuse to abide the 5/24 rule"  ApprovalSmiley Happy

Message 4 of 16
Bizambish
Regular Contributor

@gdale6, let’s hope so! I think they’re feeling the heat from Amex and they’re leaving a lot of good spend and good card members on the table by being strict with that. Especially for all the cobranded cards.

Start: Low 500’s
Most Recent: 738-745
Over 180K CL Club
Focusing on Delta, Hilton, Amex MR, Alaska miles, Citi TYP, and Chase UR
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Either that or they are in the Christmas spirit early this year.

@gdale6 wrote:

With all these Chase approvals with way over 5/24 Im wondering if they are relaxing those rules.

Message 6 of 16
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Either that or they are in the Christmas spirit early this year.

@gdale6 wrote:

Maybe Amex sent them (UW) a pallet of Champagne and they drunkSmiley TongueSmiley LOL

Message 7 of 16
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Heck yeah! Congrats!

Message 8 of 16
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Were you prequalifed for the CSR as well? Have a screenshot?

Message 9 of 16
Jkrause702
Regular Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

It certainly seems that way looking in the approvals forum today. Too bad for me, Chase won't look at me for another couple years thanks to a nasty Ch7 7 years ago

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.