cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP @LoL/24 and a strong spree of SP CLI’s!!

tag
Bizambish
Regular Contributor

Re: CSP @LoL/24 and a strong spree of SP CLI’s!!

@randomguy1.... I was qualified for the CSR as well. I think about every card, Marriott, United, Southwest, both freedoms. The CSR was only 50K SUB vs 60k for CSP. And I wasn’t sure it was real so I thought the CSP would be more likely if anything; lol.

Start: Low 500’s
Most Recent: 738-745
Over 180K CL Club
Focusing on Delta, Hilton, Amex MR, Alaska miles, Citi TYP, and Chase UR
Message 11 of 16
Winesnoblv
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the approval.

I was preapproved on the Chase site in August for the CSP with lol/24 as well after having the FU for a little over a year.  Since this was a card I wanted for some time, I applied.  To my surprise, instant approval for $11.9k.  It seems things may be changing at Chase.

FICO 8 EX 784 TU 786 EQ 786
FICO 9 EX 780
AMEX - Platinum, BCP, Delta Platinum, Simply Cash Plus, Blue Business Cash (Business)
Barclay - Arrival Plus, AAdvantage Aviator
Capital One - Venture, Sparks (Business)
Chase - FU, CSP
Citi - Premier, PLOC
Discover It Miles
TD Cash Visa
US Bank Altitude Reserve
Wells Fargo Propel AMEX
PNC Points Visa
FNBO Evergreen Visa
Message 12 of 16
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approval
Message 13 of 16
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !!

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 14 of 16
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

That’s Awesome maybe that the Holiday Gift from Chase... We will give everyone a card but when they get greedy for another we will get them with our Bearclaw !!!“

In the meantime BAT ATTACK every CLI and New SL it’s time for them to be in a GIVING MOOD...🦇
2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 778
Achieved Goal Score 2020: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 15 of 16
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

@Bizambish wrote:
@randomguy1.... I was qualified for the CSR as well. I think about every card, Marriott, United, Southwest, both freedoms. The CSR was only 50K SUB vs 60k for CSP. And I wasn’t sure it was real so I thought the CSP would be more likely if anything; lol.

Ahh, I hear ya. I was only pre-qualified for the CSP but was gunshy. I think in the future, I'll apply for the harder card first. I got the CSP with the 70k sub. In any event, it's still a win. Congrats again!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.