cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP @LoL/24 and a strong spree of SP CLI’s!!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

CSP @LoL/24 and a strong spree of SP CLI’s!!

Well we’ve all been talking about it on various threads but I never thought that I would EVER have a Chase card to my name because I refuse to abide the 5/24 rule and I get a tremendous amount of value from my Amex, Citi, Cap1, Discover ecosystems, Delta and Hilton at the top of the list.
I wrote Chase off with the 5/24 rule bc I wasn’t going to leave all that on the table to wait 2 years to apply. So I said if they don’t need me, I don’t need them type of thing.
Fast forward to this weekend and I’m pre qualified for the first time in my life for Chase products and literally every card they offer at that!
Not wanting to pass up the opportunity I did some research, put in my phone number and income and Boom! CSP approval at 12.5K SL! And they agreed to expedite the card 1-2 day shipping.

While I was at it I wanted to take advantage of the holiday generosity of most issuers so I decided to go on a CLI spree
Lowe’s 12K > 17K
Sams Club 7K > 8K
Amazon Prime 5K > 6K
Home Depot 12K > didn’t pull the trigger bc I remembered at the last minute it would be a HP!
Kohl’s 700 > 1500

Seems like the coffers are opening up just in time for the holidays! Take advantage now!

I’m still pre qualified for every Chase card even now several days later but I won’t touch them with a ten foot pole so as not to poke the bear! Lol


Start: Low 500’s
Most Recent: 738-745
Over 100K CL Club
Focusing on Delta, Hilton, Amex MR and Chase UR
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: CSP @LoL/24 and a strong spree of SP CLI’s!!

Congratulations on your approval and CLIs!
Message 2 of 16
Highlighted
Moderator

Re: CSP @LoL/24 and a strong spree of SP CLI’s!!

Quite a run there, congrats Smiley Happy

 

With all these Chase approvals with way over 5/24 Im wondering if they are relaxing those rules.

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 3 of 16
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

Re: CSP @LoL/24 and a strong spree of SP CLI’s!!


@Bizambish wrote:
Well we’ve all been talking about it on various threads but I never thought that I would EVER have a Chase card to my name because I refuse to abide the 5/24 rule and I get a tremendous amount of value from my Amex, Citi, Cap1, Discover ecosystems, Delta and Hilton at the top of the list.
I wrote Chase off with the 5/24 rule bc I wasn’t going to leave all that on the table to wait 2 years to apply. So I said if they don’t need me, I don’t need them type of thing.
Fast forward to this weekend and I’m pre qualified for the first time in my life for Chase products and literally every card they offer at that!
Not wanting to pass up the opportunity I did some research, put in my phone number and income and Boom! CSP approval at 12.5K SL! And they agreed to expedite the card 1-2 day shipping.

While I was at it I wanted to take advantage of the holiday generosity of most issuers so I decided to go on a CLI spree
Lowe’s 12K > 17K
Sams Club 7K > 8K
Amazon Prime 5K > 6K
Home Depot 12K > didn’t pull the trigger bc I remembered at the last minute it would be a HP!
Kohl’s 700 > 1500

Seems like the coffers are opening up just in time for the holidays! Take advantage now!

I’m still pre qualified for every Chase card even now several days later but I won’t touch them with a ten foot pole so as not to poke the bear! Lol

In "BLUE" 100% "Don't Play with Fire"

 

Congrats on yer "I refuse to abide the 5/24 rule"  ApprovalSmiley Happy

 

Message 4 of 16
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: CSP @LoL/24 and a strong spree of SP CLI’s!!

@gdale6, let’s hope so! I think they’re feeling the heat from Amex and they’re leaving a lot of good spend and good card members on the table by being strict with that. Especially for all the cobranded cards.


Start: Low 500’s
Most Recent: 738-745
Over 100K CL Club
Focusing on Delta, Hilton, Amex MR and Chase UR
Message 5 of 16
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: CSP @LoL/24 and a strong spree of SP CLI’s!!

 

 

Either that or they are in the Christmas spirit early this year.

 

 

@gdale6 wrote:

Quite a run there, congrats Smiley Happy

 

With all these Chase approvals with way over 5/24 Im wondering if they are relaxing those rules.


 

April 2020
Experian Fico 8. 703
Transunion Fico 8. 711
Equifax Fico 8. 717

Capital one QS. $700
.
Capital one QS1. $2250
Discover IT Cashback. $12,000
PNC cash rewards signature Visa. $17,500
Chase SW rapid rewards signature visa $6900
Amex Green Card NPSL POT $11,000

All cards opened between Oct 2018. - March 2020

Message 6 of 16
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

Re: CSP @LoL/24 and a strong spree of SP CLI’s!!


@CS1974 wrote:

 

 

Either that or they are in the Christmas spirit early this year.

 

 

@gdale6 wrote:

Quite a run there, congrats Smiley Happy

 

With all these Chase approvals with way over 5/24 Im wondering if they are relaxing those rules.


 


Maybe Amex sent them (UW) a pallet of Champagne and they drunkSmiley TongueSmiley LOL

 

Message 7 of 16
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: CSP @LoL/24 and a strong spree of SP CLI’s!!

Heck yeah! Congrats!




Chase Sapphire Reserve 18.5k
Chase Freedom Unlimited 11.7k
American Express Bonvoy Brilliant 22.5k
Barclays Aviator Red 4k
Citi Double Cash 12k
Amazon Store Card 10k

Fico 8s as of 05/01/2020:





Message 8 of 16
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: CSP @LoL/24 and a strong spree of SP CLI’s!!

Were you prequalifed for the CSR as well? Have a screenshot?

Message 9 of 16
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: CSP @LoL/24 and a strong spree of SP CLI’s!!


@gdale6 wrote:

Quite a run there, congrats Smiley Happy

 

With all these Chase approvals with way over 5/24 Im wondering if they are relaxing those rules.


It certainly seems that way looking in the approvals forum today. Too bad for me, Chase won't look at me for another couple years thanks to a nasty Ch7 7 years ago







Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.