cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP & Slate approved via Chase "your relationship offers" (way over 5/24)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP & Slate approved via Chase "your relationship offers" (way over 5/24)

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Making me want a CSP lol.  I had to check my offers right now myself after reading this thread hahaha.  Congrats TS

Was the offer there for you lol?

No but I just got my freedom maybe 2 months ago so I really don't expect to see anything for at least another 4.  Doesn't mean I don't look all the time though

Message 11 of 13
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

While reviewing my checking account I noticed a box in the bottom left of the Chase website. It was a picture of the CSP that said "your offer". I clicked it and the screen captured below in the image is what appeared. I clicked the CSP, typed in my income and hit submit. 10 seconds later I was approved for 5k. Later on I did the same with the slate and was approved for 1200.

Edit: Additional info: Chase auto loan customer, Chase checking customer, and Chase IRA client.

Wow, thanks for the info Smiley Happy Now everyone with a Chase checking account is going to be reading the web page more carefully Smiley Happy

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.