cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP approval + 2 CLI

tag
Eldolche

CSP approval + 2 CLI

About a week ago I was feeling bored so I decided to click some love buttons. Got a 4k bump on my delta amex gold. 10k -> 14k. 

After that went over to citi and got a 2k bump on my double cash. 13,900 to 15,900.

Pressed my luck. Went over to discover and they denied cli, they said I wasn't using enough of my current limit. Which is fair since it's 29.5k and the most I've ever spent on it in a month was like 400 or something. So not upset haha

I've been eyeing the csp for years but never pulled the trigger due to many factors. But when they bumped to 80k SUB I had to pull the trigger. I had a pre-qualification offer in my chase account. So went through the motions instant approval. Sadly only 5k limit. 15.99 apr

Data points

Income 145k 

3/24 (venture, amex delta gold, Alaska airlines)

CK scores 820 on both

Oldest account ~ 10 years

Average age 5 years

Available credit ~140k

They pulled Experian (Oregon)

Have two credit cards with chase. Freedom flex and AARP

Had a checking saving account with em for 6-9 months for the 600 bonus they were giving out so they know I churned em lol

Lmk if I missed any important dps

Ps called and asked for expedited shipping (to help with meeting SUB) we will see how that turns out. 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: CSP approval + 2 CLI

Congratulations on your approval and CLIs!
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CSP approval!  If your limits on the other chase cards are decent maybe you can move some limit over to your CSP st some point. 

Message 3 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your CSP Approval and CLI's

Message 4 of 12
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CSP approval and CLI's!

|  
Message 5 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your triple play!!  80K on CSP is great unfortunately I cant move on it till after July 2021 since its 4 yrs now since last bonus on the card.

Message 6 of 12
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your new CSP and CLI's!!

Message 7 of 12
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

@Eldolche ...

That is a lot of loving to receive.... congratulations on the CLIs and the approval!  

For now, like another poster said, it is true you can transfer some limits around amount you CHASEA credit cards!

Screenshot_20200822-215008.jpg

Message 8 of 12
Eldolche

@Credit4Growth wrote:

@Eldolche ...

That is a lot of loving to receive.... congratulations on the CLIs and the approval!  

For now, like another poster said, it is true you can transfer some limits around amount you CHASEA credit cards!

Screenshot_20200822-215008.jpg

Well for some reason Chase is super stingy with me, my freedom card that I've had for 8 years is at a $2,200 limit And my AARP that I've had for 5 years is that a 2500 limit, so not a ton of movement, but I also don't expect to put 5K on any card ever so it's totally fine, just kind of bummed cuz I'm greedy

Message 9 of 12
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLIs and approval!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.