Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP approval

tag
Remedios
Credit Mentor

CSP approval

Approved for $16,700.00

Pulled EX and TU, instant approval, 6/27 with CSP being 7/24.

Dont have an email yet, but it shows in my account 

EX 736, TU 750

Income sufficient 

AAoA  Trashed 

Screenshot_2.png

Message 1 of 60
59 REPLIES 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP approval

Nice SL.  I combined mine with a FU for a $11,700 card with no AF.  Cards no longer fall out of my wallet.

Message 2 of 60
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Awesome starting line and a huge congrats to you!  I'm assuming a green checkmark was involved in this process?  Since you're reset anyway, have you considered the American Express Platinum Card or another fine offering?  Heart

Edit: Serious question, are you planning to upgrade to CSR in a year?

Message 3 of 60
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats Remedios on your VSP approval!! That's a very nice early Christmas present.
Message 4 of 60
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Awesome starting line and a huge congrats to you!  I'm assuming a green checkmark was involved in this process?  Since you're reset anyway, have you considered the American Express Platinum Card or another fine offering?  Heart

No green checkmarks. Pre-qual only and multiple emails. I was going to wait at least 6 months after FU but... this place lol 

I am not sure about Amex, mainly because it seems to require PhD and lots of math. 

Message 5 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and massive SL !!!!

Message 6 of 60
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Great news Remmy! Did you get the 60K UR SUB that they have been taunting you with or was it the standard 50K UR?

Message 7 of 60
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Edit: Serious question, are you planning to upgrade to CSR in a year?

I will upgrade next year. 

Message 8 of 60
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@kilroy8 wrote:

Great news Remmy! Did you get the 60K UR SUB that they have been taunting you with or was it the standard 50K UR?

I got 60k. It was torturous looking at those emails. 

Message 9 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Naughty garden escapee! 😂 

Message 10 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.