Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP approval

Very nice...congratulations!!

Message 23 of 60
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats and enjoy your card and bonus Smiley Happy.. 

Started with CSP 5 years back and upgraded to CSR for awhile now down to CS for the time being and will re-up it to CSR again when the bleeding of money from buying and furnishing a house among medical bill and the holidays stops Smiley Happy.  

Message 24 of 60
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Started with CSP 5 years back and upgraded to CSR for awhile now down to CS for the time being and will re-up it to CSR again when the bleeding of money from buying and furnishing a house among medical bill and the holidays stops Smiley Happy.  

Houses, kids and dogs eat money. 

Message 25 of 60
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

I have the house and the dog..  Practice only on the kids though Smiley Tongue.  Althought Pet Insurance / Pet pre-paid care monthly and boarding and all the other things she eats (remotes, etc... all add up!.. Went through more more than one can imagine this year and it hurts badly and will take a bit to recover 

Did you happen to get this offer?

60k UR's?

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/ymmv-chase-sapphire-preferred-pre-qualified-60000-points-offer-with-a...

Message 26 of 60
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

I have the house and the dog..  Practice only on the kids though Smiley Tongue.  Althought Pet Insurance / Pet pre-paid care monthly and boarding and all the other things she eats (remotes, etc... all add up!.. Went through more more than one can imagine this year and it hurts badly and will take a bit to recover 

60k UR's?

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/ymmv-chase-sapphire-preferred-pre-qualified-60000-points-offer-with-a...

Yes, I think so

Screenshot_20181221-142414_Gmail.jpg

Message 27 of 60
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

60k UR's?

Yes, I think so

Screenshot_20181221-142414_Gmail.jpg

Is that link you appied through?  Being Pre-Qual or through that link?  If so think you are good on 60k UR's vs. 50k.  Hey a 100 is 100 or more if transferred obviously!  Was funny i just happened to see they raised it for some after your post.. You have immaculate timing on applying even if not you can get them to match is i suspect as they are good with those things!

Message 28 of 60
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Prequal was in my account but I applied through email link. Their marketing has been sending one every couple of weeks. After a few months with these emails, my willpower shriveled and died.
Message 29 of 60
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

My will power dies whenever i see free money..   

Message 30 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.