Did you mean: 

CSP approval

K-in-Boston

Re: CSP approval

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
That $700 is doing wonders for my OCD 🙁

Chase and BofA like them odd numbers. Smiley Indifferent

Don't forget Citi!  When I closed my (2nd) Slate, the person I spoke to on the Sapphire line thought it was weird that I let $700 go and specifically requested that the transfer to my CSP (which I did a PC to CSR on the next call) be an even x,000 amount.

Message 51 of 60
MaizeandBlue
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your CSP approval; you've been on a roll recently.

Message 52 of 60
Remedios

I will ask to reallocate $3300 from freedom.
I dont need 8k on a capped card.

It wont be for a while tho, I dont want human looking at it right now because freedom and CSP were 6th and 7th card.
I'll just suffer in silence
Message 53 of 60
K-in-Boston

@Remedios wrote:

It wont be for a while tho, I dont want human looking at it right now because freedom and CSP were 6th and 7th card.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.  Just call the number on the back of the CSP and when your live person who says "Hi, Remedios, how may I help you?" (okay, that would be a little creepy - they'll use your real name) answers just tell them you'd like to move some of the credit line over from one card to another.  There should be zero reason for a credit analyst to get involved.

Message 54 of 60
UncleB

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

I wouldn't worry about it too much.  Just call the number on the back of the CSP and when your live person who says "Hi, Remedios, how may I help you?" (okay, that would be a little creepy - they'll use your real name) answers just tell them you'd like to move some of the credit line over from one card to another.  There should be zero reason for a credit analyst to get involved.

+1

I moved $7k to a card with only a $500 limit (!) and it was easy-peasy.  I even did it via secured message. Smiley Wink

Message 55 of 60
Remedios

So, in a nutshell...dont be a chicken

I'll call once it arrives

Thank you!
Message 56 of 60
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@shoegal wrote:

Nice Remi! Big congrats🎉🎉🎉 

Can you and K adopt me? Brian and Zoom need a little sis.

I thought you'd never ask Smiley Happy

Yay!!!

Message 57 of 60
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

Approved for $16,700.00

Pulled EX and TU, instant approval, 6/27 with CSP being 7/24.

Dont have an email yet, but it shows in my account 

EX 736, TU 750

Income sufficient 

AAoA  Trashed 

Screenshot_2.png

Congrats! Nice SL. Drinks on you!! 😀🍻

Message 58 of 60
simplynoir
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
That $700 is doing wonders for my OCD 🙁

Chase and BofA like them odd numbers. Smiley Indifferent

Don't forget Citi!  When I closed my (2nd) Slate, the person I spoke to on the Sapphire line thought it was weird that I let $700 go and specifically requested that the transfer to my CSP (which I did a PC to CSR on the next call) be an even x,000 amount.

LOL how in the heck did I forget them? One of two biz cards came with odd numbers and my Citi Prestige with the $7300 limit that makes my left eye twitch.

Message 59 of 60
simplynoir
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Remedios wrote:
So, in a nutshell...dont be a chicken

I'll call once it arrives

Thank you!

Like @UncleB said you don't even have to call in. A simple SM (secured message) from your account explaining what you want done will be more than enough to do it. No need to waste precious oxygen on your entirely relatable OCD with that weird number. Smiley Tongue

Message 60 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.