Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR 8/24 + Proof Chase cares about relationship

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSR 8/24 + Proof Chase cares about relationship

Technically im 8/21. Qs, Merrick, Credit union card, Discover, Amex, CSP, Venture, and CSW all in the last 21 months. (Sears store card in there too but those definitely don't count).

Not prequalified online. Went into the branch on my lunch because it was right next to publix, instant approval. 10k. THROUGH THE MOON.asolutely through the moon. 

Absolutely over 5/24. No authorized users, Not a CPC, had the prequal and let it fly. Nothings ever came up online. Ever, for chase anyway.(since my CSP a year ago)

Just called the banker(gave me his card) to see if i had other cards prequald, he said the Feedom and CFU were also on there. So i'll be going in tomorrow morning, and applying for one of them. Then PC'ing the other. 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Glkslngr
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sapphire Reserve 8/24

Congrats on your approval! Looks like a great card.
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a Chase next to my Publix too. Old WAMU.  Congrats. I'm Thinking about going the direct to branch route. 🤔

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, congrats on the approval Smiley Happy enjoy the bonus 

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I definitely wouldn't apply online. Just because, unless you have a prequal. Apparently I was prequal for everything in bank, I wasn't expecting it at all. I cold appd at the bank for the CFU after not having a prequal, and apparently now I can get it? Who knew. Beyond pumped.
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was looking through my approval papers, on the last paper you sign it says 'to detemine how you were approved see your "notice about this offer" '. Under mine is says option B "You were selected for this offer based on your existing relationship with Chase".

Its on page 5/5 for those of you who applied in bank. If others can share what it said for your option that would be helpful to others. Mainly it would be very helpful to see what it says for someone who doesn't bank w chase and now was approved.

There you have it. That's atleast how I bypassed 5/24.

Message 6 of 11
ridgebackpilot
Established Contributor

Re: Sapphire Reserve 8/24 + Proof Chase cares about relationship

That's terrific! Congratulations. I assumed I would be disqualified because I'm way over 5/24. But I've had a long relationship with Chase and may soon become a Chase Private Client.

So I'll definitely apply in my local branch and see if I can get approved despite 5/24. I travel a LOT on business including frequent international trips, so the CSR is a "must have" card for me.

Thanks for posting your experience!

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sapphire Reserve 8/24 + Proof Chase cares about relationship

Yeah there's another site that I'm on also and lots of others are seeing the same 'because of your relationship ' lots and lots and lots of people saying their prequalified for ALL cards. Don't know if this is an error on chase, or no one ever goes to the bank to check and were all just now finding out because of CSR

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSR 8/24 + Proof Chase cares about relationship

I wonder if any of you are talking about the publix near the Chase Bank in Jacksonville, FL. I work at publix! But not in Jacksonville though haha! Smiley Very Happy Congrats Kuma on your CSR approval! 

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSR 8/24 + Proof Chase cares about relationship

Well personally I'm in the Winter park/Maitland area so not me =P thanks! Again, definitely go into the bank rather than cold apping. I was in and out in less than 10 minutes
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.