cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR Application finally went through... Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSR Application finally went through... Approved!

I applied for the CSR on December 2nd. There was some confusion and delayed mail, but my application finally went through today and I was approved for $24,000!

I just about fainted. Not only did I expect to have been blacklisted because of an old Chase card I let go, and only recently fell off, but my highest limit otherwise is only $6,800. I was NOT expecting anything over the $10,000 minimum. At this point I seriously doubt I'll be able to get the double credit this year with a statement date change, but if I cancel (not likely) it won't be until I get the 2018 credit anyway.

In short: Woohoo!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSR Application finally went through... Approved!

That is awesome! Way to be patient! And I probably would have actually fainted 😂

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow congrats!!

For data points, were you below 5/24? applied in-branch or online? pre-approved? Do you know what your FICO score was for whichever report they pulled?

I am in the early stages of a potentially 19-month-remaining hunt for a CSR pre-approval so it's on my mind just a bit.... Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Great card. Glad you got the approval. Wrapping up my bonus spend now. 

Message 4 of 10
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Awesome SL!  Congrats all around!

Message 5 of 10
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

wow congrats!!

For data points, were you below 5/24? applied in-branch or online? pre-approved? Do you know what your FICO score was for whichever report they pulled?

I am in the early stages of a potentially 19-month-remaining hunt for a CSR pre-approval so it's on my mind just a bit.... Smiley Happy

+1

Plus how much did you burn them for

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

wow congrats!!

• I was at 4/24
  • They pulled TU at 756 and EX at 741 (I'm in Pennsylvania)
  • Applied online
  • No pre-approval

Hope that helps!

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sjt wrote:

Plus how much did you burn them for

I think it was only around $1800 around 2008 or 2009.

Message 8 of 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congartulations on your Chase C$R approval MrPickles Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

What an awesome Christmas present!
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.