cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR Approval - Surprise SL!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

CSR Approval - Surprise SL!

A few weeks ago, I posted about trying to decide b/t the CSR and the Amex Platinum to maximize future work travel spend. After digging around on the forums and a few other places online, I finally worked up the nerve to apply for the CSR tonight.

And BOOM! I’m proud to say I was approved for the CSR w/ a starting (or startling) limit of $22,500! Apologies if I’m overexcited, but this is by far my largest limit to date and I’m happy to be in the Chase family!

My only potential regret: I may have waited a bit too long to go for it, as the 7-10 day wait time will cut it close with an upcoming extended work trip. Is there a number I can call to see if Chase will expedite the card? I tried the customer service line, but don’t have any other accounts with Chase and couldn’t get through to a human.

Either way, a great Saturday night!
12 REPLIES 12

Re: CSR Approval - Surprise SL!

Grats on the card and a great SL Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 2 of 13

Grats.

Give them a call tomorrow and have them over night it and you will have it tuesday for trip

Message 3 of 13
Valued Contributor

The last couple of times I applied or made a change it usually started on a Sunday and had the cards in hand the following Saturday.  I wouldn't worry about it going over a week for delivery.  I'm not sure they'll expedite a new account but, I think this might be the exception with the hefty AF attached it might show up Tues. via UPS / Fedex w/o any intervention.

500K+ TCL / 800+ FCOs
Message 4 of 13
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the approval with a monster SL!

UNpopular opinions have served me well and will offer that which has worked for me.
Message 5 of 13

they certainly will on the CSR as have one and had new ones overnighted many times just gotta call and ask

Message 6 of 13
Regular Contributor

@CreditCuriosity I’ll definitely give them a call first thing in the morning. Maybe a bit of an unnecessary precaution as trip isn’t until a week from Monday, but I’d rather be safe than sorry.
Message 7 of 13
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CSR approval! Awesome SL! Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 13
Valued Contributor

Definitely a great SL, congrats on the awesome pick up!

Message 9 of 13
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval and a killer SL!!
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.