Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR Approval - Surprise SL!

tag
Batsamandrobin
Regular Contributor

CSR Approval - Surprise SL!

A few weeks ago, I posted about trying to decide b/t the CSR and the Amex Platinum to maximize future work travel spend. After digging around on the forums and a few other places online, I finally worked up the nerve to apply for the CSR tonight.

And BOOM! I’m proud to say I was approved for the CSR w/ a starting (or startling) limit of $22,500! Apologies if I’m overexcited, but this is by far my largest limit to date and I’m happy to be in the Chase family!

My only potential regret: I may have waited a bit too long to go for it, as the 7-10 day wait time will cut it close with an upcoming extended work trip. Is there a number I can call to see if Chase will expedite the card? I tried the customer service line, but don’t have any other accounts with Chase and couldn’t get through to a human.

Either way, a great Saturday night!
12 REPLIES 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CSR Approval - Surprise SL!

Grats on the card and a great SL Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 13
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Grats.

Give them a call tomorrow and have them over night it and you will have it tuesday for trip

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

The last couple of times I applied or made a change it usually started on a Sunday and had the cards in hand the following Saturday.  I wouldn't worry about it going over a week for delivery.  I'm not sure they'll expedite a new account but, I think this might be the exception with the hefty AF attached it might show up Tues. via UPS / Fedex w/o any intervention.

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the approval with a monster SL!

Message 5 of 13
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

they certainly will on the CSR as have one and had new ones overnighted many times just gotta call and ask

Message 6 of 13
Batsamandrobin
Regular Contributor

@CreditCuriosity I’ll definitely give them a call first thing in the morning. Maybe a bit of an unnecessary precaution as trip isn’t until a week from Monday, but I’d rather be safe than sorry.
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CSR approval! Awesome SL! Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 13
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Definitely a great SL, congrats on the awesome pick up!

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval and a killer SL!!
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.