Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR Approval Without Branch Preapproval

tag
IgnatiusReilly
Regular Contributor

CSR Approval Without Branch Preapproval

I checked last week in branch and was not pre-approved for the CSR.  I was miffed as I am a good customer of Chase and have a CSP I put a good amount of spend through. After seeing that Chase is cutting back the UR bonus, I just apped tonight.

Approved for $24,000.

Very pleased as I wanted the 100k bonus.  My advice:  If you think you have a chance, do it!

EX FICO:  809

1/24

Inqs: 2

Income: 6 figures

If I missed any data points, please ask.  Going to move some CSP limit to the CSR and PC to Freedom in place of the CSP.  Very happy I just pulled the trigger.  

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSR Approval Without Branch Preapproval

Congrats! With those numbers, you wouldn't have even need an in branch pre-approval. I think most members here wanted to be pre-approved because of the 5/24 rule. You're way under it.
Message 2 of 5
kdm31091
Super Contributor

The branch preapproval isn't necessary if you are under 5/24. Because branch preapprovals allow someone to circumvent the rule at this time, that's why people were doing it. But if you are below 5/24, no reason to not just apply online.

Message 3 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Agreed, with score and income like yours im surprised they didnt give more than 30k. Great job by the waySmiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Well done!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.