cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR Approval!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted

CSR Approval!

Have been wanting to get the CSR for about a year, and with wedding expenses coming up I decided it was the best time, I can put some in the card to meet SUB spend and then pay immediately off of the wedding savings account...

My heart was racing when I clicked submit but I got an instant approval! 

CL: $29,900, highest of all my cards!

My scores are: TU 783 (have access to it from Discover)

Length of credit: 12 years (thanks to being AU in my mom's card with perfect payments)

AAoA: 3 yrs

Inq: TU 2 EQ 4

Util: 8%

Household Income: $100K

I'm very excited!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Valued Contributor

Re: CSR Approval!

You... REALLY, REALLY

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATULATIONS on your Approval, the LEGENDARY SL and Thanks for the DPs!!!

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $12.2K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $12.5K | Discover $15.5K | OpenSky $300 BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) | BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K |
Apple Card MC $6K | NFCU cashRewards $1K
TCL - $114K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 2 of 15
Regular Contributor

CONGRATULATIONS! VERY NICE WAY TO START OFF THE WEEK!  ENJOY THAT AWESOME STARTING LINE OF CREDIT!

FICO 8 EQ: 755, TU: 801, EX: 803 - FICO 9 Avg.: 820 Total Rev CL: $405,000 - BANK of AMERICA/CHASE/CITIBANK/DISCOVER/ USBANK/AMEX/NORDSTROM/MACYS/BARCLAYS/FNBO/ JCPENNY/SEARS/TARGET/CHEVRON/1ST UNITED CU/PATELCO CU/SYNCH 2% MC /AAoA 14 years
Message 3 of 15
Frequent Contributor

Chase card with a $29,000 SL AND you're getting married!? Smiley LOL

What a start to 2019! Nicely done! Another instance where I sit back in amazement and hope yo be in your shoes one day. 

AMEX Gold / Home Depot CC $3K/ Discover IT Chrome $2K SL / PayPal MC $2K /
BOA BankAmericard $2K / BOA Cash Rewards $1000 / Cap One Savor One $1000 / Blaze MC $1500 / Credit One $850 / OpenSky $500 / AvantCard $500 / Discover IT Cash Back (Graduated Secured) $200 CLI to $400 / EBAY MC $300
Jan of 2017 Credit Karma: 404 -SEPT OF 2018: EX 652 EQ 626 TU 604
AUGUST OF 2019 1% UTL - EX 681 EQ 667 TU 659
Total Credit Limit: $16150 -
Goal Score: 675 for all FICOS (ACHIEVED EX)
Message 4 of 15
Regular Contributor

@Efire2 wrote:

with wedding expenses coming up I decided it was the best time, I can put some in the card to meet SUB spend and then pay immediately off of the wedding savings account...

I'm very excited!

Congrats on the awesome SL! But even more congrats on the wedding plans! I wish I had found this forum before getting married in November of 2018, the DW and I would have certainly signed up for a card or two in order to get the SUB. Oh well, maybe next time we get married Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 15
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on the new card and on the upcoming wedding! Great stats!
| Amex BCP | BoA Cash Rewards | Cap1 QS | Cap1 SavorOne | Chase Freedom | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Citi DC | Citi Simplicity | Discover It Cash Back | JCrew | USB Cash+ | Target (AU) |
Message 6 of 15
Valued Contributor

@Five6Two wrote:

@Efire2 wrote:

with wedding expenses coming up I decided it was the best time, I can put some in the card to meet SUB spend and then pay immediately off of the wedding savings account...

I'm very excited!

Congrats on the awesome SL! But even more congrats on the wedding plans! I wish I had found this forum before getting married in November of 2018, the DW and I would have certainly signed up for a card or two in order to get the SUB. Oh well, maybe next time we get married Smiley LOL

LOL!!!

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $12.2K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $12.5K | Discover $15.5K | OpenSky $300 BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) | BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K |
Apple Card MC $6K | NFCU cashRewards $1K
TCL - $114K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 7 of 15
Regular Contributor

@Five6Two wrote:

@Efire2 wrote:

I'm very excited!

I thought this was going in the "I wish I had found this forum so I WOULDN'T have gotten married and added her as an authorized user" way.  Smiley LOL

| Amex BCP | BoA Cash Rewards | Cap1 QS | Cap1 SavorOne | Chase Freedom | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Citi DC | Citi Simplicity | Discover It Cash Back | JCrew | USB Cash+ | Target (AU) |
Message 8 of 15
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the awesome limit!

Scores - All bureaus 750 +/-
TCL - Est. $275K
Message 9 of 15
Established Contributor

Congrats on a great card and a very healthy SL.

~~ Former Royal Navy Submariner - Proud to have served ~~
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.