Did you mean: 

CSR IN THE BRANCH REALLY WORKS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSR IN THE BRANCH REALLY WORKS

@Anonymous wrote:
721 15% uti of 250000 available over 11 cards

Thanks for sharing Smiley Happy... I went to the branch this morning and talked to one of the banker. He asked to input my SSS# but no offers for me Smiley Sad

Message 11 of 21
NYFan63
Established Contributor

So is everyone that goes into a Chase branch actually have a Chase bank account or can anyone go in and give SS# as dendom did to determine pre approvals? I assume those that go into the branch actually have a Chase account...
Penfed Platinum Sig Visa $33k, PenFed PLOC $25k, NFCU Cash VISA Sig 22k, NFCU Visa Flagship 22k, CAP1 Venture $23k, CAP1 Venture One $15k, NFCU NAV Check $15k, Barclays Arrival $13,2k, DCU VISA 5k, Cap1 QS 7.5k, WF Finance 3.5k, Merrick 2.2k, Barclays Apple Financing 6.1k BestBuy 5k >Ch7 BK filed 8/09; DC 01/10 EQ 636 Nov 13;
EQ08 718 | TU 731 | EXP 728
Inqs: EQ 11, TU 8, EXP 11(last 2 yrs)
Goal 750+ In the Garden til

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

No I have the csp and its says on my preapproval that you were approved because of your relationship with us
Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can personally say that it really works, I was Pre-Approved at my closest branch for the CSR and we submitted the application, it wasn't instantly approved because it need identity verification after the lady faxed a copy of my DL I was approved for 27K CL. DP EQ 719 TU 720 EX 750 24/24. I'm beyond happy right now.

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Admire your tenacity and persistence! Nice approval!!!
Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you need to have an existing relationship with Chase (any sort of account) in order to check for pre approvals or can I just go into a branch location and ask for pre approvals?  Thanks!

Message 16 of 21
newhis
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you need to have an existing relationship with Chase (any sort of account) in order to check for pre approvals or can I just go into a branch location and ask for pre approvals?  Thanks!

I guess you need at least another credit card/account with them, so they can pull your file. If they don't have your information I doubt they will have a Chase pre-approval, in that case the banker will fill your information as a standard app (my guess).

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you do need some sort deposit or credit account with them, I have a CSP for about two years with them so I think that did help a lot with the pre-approval.

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a Premier Plus Checking account with Chase, had CSP and FU before apping for CSR. I was 4/24 at time of app so I wasn't worried about approval but thought I'd go to a branch and check if I was pre-approved just to be safe. I wasn't pre-approved, apped in branch anyway and was instantly approved. Any Chase apps in the future I will most likely be going to the branch.
Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@newhis wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I guess you need at least another credit card/account with them, so they can pull your file. If they don't have your information I doubt they will have a Chase pre-approval, in that case the banker will fill your information as a standard app (my guess).

Yeah I figured.  Ended up applying online and got an instant approval though!  Weird seeing as though I got denied for a CSP 3 months ago due to a thin credit history and all I've done since was get an Amex PRG (my only other card).  But I won't complain! 

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.