Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabalas Lowered Interest! Update: CLI Approved

tag
rprisco
Regular Contributor

Cabalas Lowered Interest! Update: CLI Approved

Had this card almost a year, sl 3k @Anonymous+% and 9.99 for cabala purchases. Dec HP cli to 10k, I was board so called in 2 weeks ago requesting only reduced interest, I never carry a balance. Told me not instant. Had to wait for letter. Today it came, "Because you are a valued customer, we are able to lower your interest rate to... 11.97% and 7.99% for cabalas purchases".
Was a sp apparently. Current DP's
FICO EQ 778, FICO EX 716, FICO TU 765. 1% UTL. 6new accounts in less than 6mos.

I'll be doing the cli on the 19th (1yr date), but with 35 inq on Eq, I will try for a sp if not than I may just wait. I wanna take this card to the 25k.

While I don't carry a balance, yesterday my roof blew off during very high winds (upstate NY), trying to avoid insurance claim, so may need to carry a small balance for a few months, so may have worked out well.

Mod note:  I've updated your subject to reflect your CLI approval; feel free to change/edit if you would like.  --UB

Current Scores as of 8/18/17 all FICO 8 EQ: 695 EX: 673 *fico2 699 TU:645 bio has more.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
rprisco
Regular Contributor

Re: Cabalas Lowered Interest!

UPDATE. Called cabalas today for cli, approved from 10k to 20k (that's what I asked for), was a hp on Eq FICO 778, now 36 inq and 6 plus new accounts in last 6 mos. Very easy, instant approval. Thought I share.
Current Scores as of 8/18/17 all FICO 8 EQ: 695 EX: 673 *fico2 699 TU:645 bio has more.
Message 2 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wooden spoons AND a new roofSmiley Happy I'm coming for ChristmasSmiley Happy

Congrats on your Cabelas successSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATS on the apr & cli.

What? 35 on EQ... how many total on all 3b? You're living credit life on the wild side. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
rprisco
Regular Contributor

Ty Sjm, lol 35 now 36 inq. Most are from recons from earlier rebuilding, there was also a point that all creditors seemed to only pull Eq for me. Currently have 6 on ex and 3 on tu.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cabalas Lowered Interest! Update: CLI Approved

Congrats on CLI

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.