Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabela's VISA (WFB)

tag
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

Cabela's VISA (WFB)

BK7 dc'd in January. App'd for this card around a 2 weeks ago. I think all apps may be manual review from what I read. Got a letter last week informing me I was approved, it didn't offer any card info. Called customer service and was told it was a $3k SL at 9.9% on Cabela's purchases, and 18.77% every where else.

She told me in a few months I could request a rate reduction on the 18.77% and at 6mos I could request a CLI but it would be a HP.

EDIT:. Forgot to add, it's already reported on EX and I haven't even received the card yet. 

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cabela's VISA (WFB)

Congrats on the approval. I use my card for everything and the points add up quick. They can be a little tight on CLI's from time to time. they are picky about utilization though. Overall a pretty card though IMO... enjoy

Message 2 of 3
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Cabela's VISA (WFB)

I think the CLI's are pretty much a moot point as CapOne will be taking over the accounts in the very near future
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.