Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabelas CLI!

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Cabelas CLI!

I've had this card a few years now.  Originally approved for $9,000 limit and have been waiting for an auto-CLI which never happened.  Thanks to TA8088 post the other day, I decided what the heck and hit the button.  I requested $25k.  Checked this morning and they bumped me to $18k.  Not bad:

Screen Shot 2016-09-24 at 3.53.28 PM.png

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Cabelas CLI!

Any word yet on which way this card is going?

At any rate it's a nice result when your request for a CLI comes back DOUBLE!

Congrats!

Message 2 of 18
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Any word yet on which way this card is going?

At any rate it's a nice result when your request for a CLI comes back DOUBLE!

Congrats!

Thanks!  I haven't heard anythig recently.  It has to be one of the most anticipated credit card portfolio changes.

Message 3 of 18
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

I pulled the trigger on Cabelas about a month ago and was approved after verification. SL only $1000 ( blah ! ) One of the reasons I snagged this card was to see who ends up buying it.  Congrats OP

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 4 of 18
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats on CLI m8

Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@B335is wrote:

I've had this card a few years now.  Originally approved for $9,000 limit and have been waiting for an auto-CLI which never happened.  Thanks to TA8088 post the other day, I decided what the heck and hit the button.  I requested $25k.  Checked this morning and they bumped me to $18k.  Not bad:

Screen Shot 2016-09-24 at 3.53.28 PM.png

What kind of usage?

The closest Cabelas is 2 hrs away, and in another state (meaning I can't buy certain items there), so I have used it a grand total of once.

I like the store, I like the card, I am interested in seeing where this goes after the buyout.  But I just don't think I use it enough to justify hitting the LUV button.

Message 6 of 18
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

I really don't use it a ton. Usually around $25 per month or so but figured I'd give it a try. They did indeed hard pull EQ.
Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on a very nice CLI, B! Smiley Happy

It seems the era of Cabela's auto CLI has long past (the last one we've heard of happened a year ago), and they don't offer SP CLI, but good to know they are coming through with the HP luv for you.

Message 8 of 18
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats B! that is a very nice limit! Ive had my cabela's visa for almost a year, no luck with getting a higher limit but i still have hope. 

Enjoy your new limit and kudos on your sucess! 

Message 9 of 18
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

Congrats B! that is a very nice limit! Ive had my cabela's visa for almost a year, no luck with getting a higher limit but i still have hope. 

Enjoy your new limit and kudos on your sucess! 

Did you request CLIs' at the expenes of a HP and was still denied?

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.