Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabelas CLI !

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Cabelas CLI !

4 months since my last CLI.

$8000 CLI to bring the card up to $24,000. 

Pretty Sweeet!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Cabelas CLI !

Yeoweee!! Smiley Very Happy

That almost makes me regret letting mine go.

Big Congrats! for a big new limit!!

Message 2 of 16
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

Dang! Do you put much through it?

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 3 of 16
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats on cli m8, did they hp pull you? if so did they pull eq?

Message 4 of 16
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Might ask for one once I get my 10 digit security code from EQ
Message 5 of 16
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

Dang! Do you put much through it?

I have put $3.66 through it since January 1st and a little less than $20 since the last CliSmiley Wink

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 6 of 16
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@peghede wrote:

Congrats on cli m8, did they hp pull you? if so did they pull eq?

I haven't seen a HP yet, but I fully expect that it will show tomorrow

Message 7 of 16
peghede
Valued Contributor

They always hp me (eq) when i call to cli.

Message 8 of 16
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

My last CLi I asked 3 times within 2 weeks.

First 2 times there was no HP and correspondence of any kind from them.

Third time, I received an email then a HP on EQ and a CLI same day.

For this request I asked last week and received an email stating 7-10 days.

No HP so I asked again and this time I received the same 7-10 day email and the CLI showed the next day.

Message 9 of 16
peghede
Valued Contributor

Wow, do you call in or use online request? i have 2 cards with them one @30k and one @10k

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.