Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabelas and Ebates Visa approvals!!!!!

tag
datrucking210
Established Contributor

Cabelas and Ebates Visa approvals!!!!!

Well decided to apply for these cards. Don't know why but I had trouble getting the Ebates Visa. This was my third try and I finally got it. Temp limit is 1k but I think my set limit is 3k because its just a platinum not a siggy. My wife was approved for 3k and hers is already at 15k so that's what I'm shooting for on mine. Cabelas is one I've had my eye on as of late and especially as I was seeing more and more aprrovals lately. It gave me hope I could get it and I sure did. Don't know the limit, probably 1k. I think that's it for me for a few months or not, lol 

photo ebatesapproved_zpsrvj2fkus.png

photo cabelas approval_zpsvx7mcdt8.png

Mid 500's Spring 2014 As of 06/07/16 EQ-700^ TU-738^ EX-697v In the Garden 5/28/16! Goals 750 across the board end of 2016
AU:
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cabelas and Ebates Visa approvals!!!!!

Congrats on both! I love using eBates (with my other cards). Enjoy the added cashback!

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Cabelas! I just came back from there. Man, I could live in that store!

There is a large aquarium in there. Also, a section with a collection of large and small animals that someone killed and stuffed. Such as African Lions, Elephants, Crocodiles, you name it, it's there. I forgot why I was going there in the first place...lol! It was like going inside an indoor amusement park, without the rides of course. Everywhere you go, there was something to see.

I had to force myself not to spend my whole $2000 CL. So I ended up only spending about $80 minus my $20 in points. I definitely will go back!
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 4 of 16
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 5 of 16
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on both approvals!  My wife has Ebates and loves it...

Message 6 of 16
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approvals!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic, congrats on the approvals !!

Message 8 of 16
datrucking210
Established Contributor

I decided to call credit solutions to get an increase on my ebates card. Rep asked me the usual questions and I asked for my account to be at 20k, then put me on hold for over 3 minutes. He then came back and told me he needed to send a verification code either by text or voice. I told him to text me the code. Once he did I read him back the code and he again put me on hold for another 3 minutes. By this time I had a good feeling I would get something, if wasn't the full amount I would definitely get a counter. He came back and said "Congratulations, your new limit is 20k"

I was spinning on the ground from all the joy. On a sad note I haven't received my Cabelas card yet. Hopefully by tomorrow I see it in my mailbox.

photo Ebates 20k limit_zpsd3h7j9zp.png

Mid 500's Spring 2014 As of 06/07/16 EQ-700^ TU-738^ EX-697v In the Garden 5/28/16! Goals 750 across the board end of 2016
AU:
Message 9 of 16
datrucking210
Established Contributor

I'm also at 101k in total credit limit with Synchrony so more than likely I won't get any increases now. I want my Sams card to get to 30k so I probably have to shut down some cards and then see if I can get that card increase.

AU:
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.