Not applicable

Re: Cabelas and Saks MC CLI

Congratulations!

Message 12 of 17
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on yourCLI!!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 13 of 17
12njoy
Super Contributor

congrats on cli's.  I asked for a 2nd cabela's cli after 4 months and was denied.  Apparently, cabela's looks at your credit score/income (according to denial letter) to determine a higher limit.  It was an instant denial so there was no human eyes involved.  It didn't state that my income or score was too low.  It said something like based on my score and income, I'm at the maximum amount 12k.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 14 of 17
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

congrats on cli's.  I asked for a 2nd cabela's cli after 4 months and was denied.  Apparently, cabela's looks at your credit score/income (according to denial letter) to determine a higher limit.  It was an instant denial so there was no human eyes involved.  It didn't state that my income or score was too low.  It said something like based on my score and income, I'm at the maximum amount 12k.

Interesting, this card only goes to 12K then?

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 15 of 17
12njoy
Super Contributor

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Interesting, this card only goes to 12K then?

No it goes beyond that but they use some crest algorithm for cli's apparently 

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 16 of 17
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

They sent me a new card yesterday which is a visa sig card (original wasn't). Kind of cool Smiley Happy

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.