cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can this be true??

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Contributor

Can this be true??

I have a Capital One QS1 and the starting CL was $500... I just hit the 5 month mark and was told the CL would go to $750.... I just logged into my account and says the CL is $3500...
Begin of Journey ( 9/2018) EX 508 TU 506 EQ 498

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Can this be true??

Obviously it's true lol 

Congrats on your increase 

EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753

Message 2 of 24

Yup, happens a lot, grats on the CLI Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 3 of 24
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CLI with Cap1!

Message 4 of 24
Contributor

Ok, didn’t think it would happen that much on the QS1

Message 5 of 24
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your increase

Message 6 of 24
Frequent Contributor

Wow that's an amazing increase, congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 24
Senior Contributor

I would say Cap1 Luv's You!

Message 8 of 24
Regular Contributor

@jons998877 wrote:
I have a Capital One QS1 and the starting CL was $500... I just hit the 5 month mark and was told the CL would go to $750.... I just logged into my account and says the CL is $3500...

Wow!  This gives me hope.  I have just hit the second month of my new QS1.  It has a CL of $1,000.  I have been pushing everything through it, hoping to have a huge CLI when I reach the five-month mark.  But, reading so much on here,  I had just resigned myself that it was only going to be the stated credit steps increase of $500, and that's actually a great CLI for five months.  Now, reading your results, it's given me hope that it could be a larger CLI.   Of course, it could go the other way for me, and in comparison to yours, I will be disappointed.

Congrats!  That's really amazing, though.   How have you used the QS1?  Do you put a lot on it and pay off by the due date, or just use it here and there and pay off?  I read that Cap1 likes to see a lot of activity with their cards.   

Open Credit Cards:
Green Dot Primor Secured (5/18) - $450 CL
Capital One Platinum (8/18) PC'd to Quicksilver (9/19) - $600 CL
Capital One QuicksilverOne (3/19) - $1500 CL
Merrick Bank DYL VISA (6/19) - $700 CL - (Doubles to $1400 CL 12/19)
Discover it Cash Back (9/19) - $1000 CL

Experian FICO Score - 8/2018: 528
Experian FICO Score - 9/2019: 647
Message 9 of 24
Contributor

I have been putting $200-300 on it a week and then pay if off on the weekends.. never reported a balance

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.