Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 ($49 Secured Card) CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap 1 ($49 Secured Card) CLI

I called them because the online CLI request does not work on secured cards and said that my limit was too low and if they could not increase it then I would cancel, the agent look at my account saw I had 5 months of on time payments and gave me an increase Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

Re: Cap 1 ($49 Secured Card) CLI

Congrats! Well done.

Total Credit Line- $89,300| Personal- $78,650 | Biz- $5,650
Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI!  Did you try looking at their pre-qual site and see if anything else pops up for you?  You might be able to get something unsecured now.  

Message 3 of 9
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Nice you would have gotten an auto increase as soon as your 6th statement cut , we just got ours .
Message 4 of 9
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Also how much CLI did they give you ?
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Nice you would have gotten an auto increase as soon as your 6th statement cut , we just got ours .

Oh didn't know that, it is a $300 increase.

Message 6 of 9
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CLI !!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 7 of 9
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Yes that's the same as what we got !
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I called them because the online CLI request does not work on secured cards and said that my limit was too low and if they could not increase it then I would cancel, the agent look at my account saw I had 5 months of on time payments and gave me an increase Smiley Happy

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.