Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 Approved!

tag
Bizambish
Regular Contributor

Cap 1 Approved!

Been in rebuilding/ paying off debts and collections mode due to some trouble I unfortunately got in to a few years ago. Actually had three c/o

through Cap1. Scores are still not great yet but are improving so I wanted to start rebuilding with a few new TL's. Well low and behold I got several pre approvals and I decided to pull the trigger on the QS1. BOOM! Instant approval for a 3K Limit to start! Cap1 is the king of second chances it seems like and they have definitely treated me well over the years. I will definitely make the most of my new relationship with them. I don't know exact score they used but am in the low 600's somewhere across the board. 

My question is: My scores will be improving quite a bit I am hoping over the next couple months due to some things being paid off, util % and available credit improving greatly, and hopefully my last open collection disappearing. I will also be pumping a good bit of usage through this card both to be in good favor with cap1 as well as to take advantage of the cashback. What is the best way to go about getting the magic 61 day CLI and how much can I hope to get? 

Thanke everyone for your insight; glad to be back in the Myfico family and will be posting frequently throughout my journey!

Start: Low 500’s
Most Recent: 738-745
Over 180K CL Club
Focusing on Delta, Hilton, Amex MR, Alaska miles, Citi TYP, and Chase UR
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap 1 Approved!

Congrats on your approval! 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval

Message 3 of 4
Batsamandrobin
Regular Contributor

Congrats on your approval and a nice SL!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.