Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One CLI + PC Success !!!!

tag
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap One CLI Success !

All I can say is excellent CS!  Happy dance for ya...  Smiley Happy

I will keep my fingers crossed that they will infact PC you to the Siggy Visa... I bet they do.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 31 of 149
CS800
Super Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

All I can say is excellent CS!  Happy dance for ya...  Smiley Happy

I will keep my fingers crossed that they will infact PC you to the Siggy Visa... I bet they do.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Even if they give me the MC version, I'll take it but the Sig would be better . I will keep everyone updated.

Message 32 of 149
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

OMG I need to contact the exec office. I've been stuck at 1,300 since 2008.  mehhhh

Call them and see what they can do for you.

Yea you might get a nice bump. I called the number yesterday and today, my account was bumped from $750 to $1,500. I've had the card for 2 years in good standing. Happy to finally have a CLI after all those hoops..

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 33 of 149
CS800
Super Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

OMG I need to contact the exec office. I've been stuck at 1,300 since 2008.  mehhhh

Yea you might get a nice bump. I called the number yesterday and today, my account was bumped from $750 to $1,500. I've had the card for 2 years in good standing. Happy to finally have a CLI after all those hoops..

The sad part is that even at $5K, this card is my lowest CL as I mentioned before but its a step in the right direction from a rebuilder to a good Cap One prime card Smiley Happy

Message 34 of 149
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Mine is at $5k too. But it is only like 3 months old.

I figure since I am running around $40k through it within 6 months (daughters college tuition - another thread) that they might give me a decent bump. For now, I will be patient as it is a new account. My goal for this one is $30k based on what I have read here. At least they gave me the 13.9 % APR. So not bad.

What impressed me about them was when i called in to let them know I wanted to push the fall tuition though the card for the rewards,, they were very helpful, asked no questions, and simply told me it would "not be a problem". I think I could have charged up to $25k if needed.

Ray

Message 35 of 149
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

The sad part is that even at $5K, this card is my lowest CL as I mentioned before but its a step in the right direction from a rebuilder to a good Cap One prime card Smiley Happy

Is Cap One even considered PRIME anymore? Ugh so hard to get anywhere with these folks.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 36 of 149
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

Is Cap One even considered PRIME anymore? Ugh so hard to get anywhere with these folks.

Depends - two levels here:

1. Rebuilder - sub prime but helps many get back on their credit feet.

2. Prime - for those with excellent credit.

Their prime cards offer some good rewards too. Rebuilders - nope. But on the positive side, they are willing to help people get back up and running in the credit world...

Ray

Message 37 of 149
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

What a nice increase, and a great Cap1 CLI success story! Congrats!!! Smiley Very Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 38 of 149
bbb3601
Frequent Contributor

can somone pm me this executive number??

NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000,NFCU Plat 17,000, NavCheck 15,000, USAA Cash 4,000, USSA Rate Adv 2,000, USAA AMEX 3,500, Freedom 2,000, Capital One 2,000, Barclay's Apple 1,500, Barclay's Ring 1500, Various Store Cards.

Message 39 of 149
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Cpngrats on the CLI CS. Npe your cap1 is bigger than mine :-( lol!!

Good luck on your PC!!
Message 40 of 149
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.