Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One CLI + PC Success !!!!

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Cap One CLI Success !

@amercnchopz34 wrote:
Called in today... Spoke to very nice rep... Asked me all the??? Spent about 5 minutes on phone

Min and max cli..... She said she would call me back in a few days.....

Fingers are crossed.......

I waited for about 2.5 weeks for this one to happen and it's still not over since they are looking into PC'ing the card too. For a SP I hope since the CLI was a SP

Message 11 of 149
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Cap1 pplatinum, opened 2008...500..... @ 2000cl right now... Asked for 10000 for balance transfer.... Will see if anything, happens

Message 12 of 149
joeyh2007
New Contributor

What number did you initially call? I can't get anyone in the Executive office and I have a similar situation that needs to be resolved. Thanks

In my wallet: Amex Platinum NPSL, Amex EP $1000, CSP: $12500, Citi Hilton Honors Visa Signature: $15000, First Financial Bank: $11500, Discover More: $12000, Barclays Apple Financing: $6600, Macy's: $1000

Business: Chase Ink Cash World Mastercard: $5000

In my SD: CapOne $3000
Message 13 of 149
shakalaka
Established Contributor

Congrats - great news, maybe there is hope after all for CapOne

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 14 of 149
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 15 of 149
LS2982
Mega Contributor

CONGRATS!!

still waiting for my phone call! Smiley Sad

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 16 of 149
CS800
Super Contributor

Thanks all. Even if they don't PC my card, I'm hapoy with this new CL. But if they PC it that would be great. That's my oldest card to date minus the backdating of my AMEX's

I"m hoping that if they PC me to the Green that they give me the Visa Sig version since it has no AF. The MC version of the card has the same $39AF that my platinum has but with rewards.

Message 17 of 149
agforfree5
Contributor

Hello,

I am new to this Forum but have been reading on here for some time and I am finding it VERY HELPFUL!

Question -- Where are you guys finding the Capital one Exec Office phone number ? I do not see it posted on the Backdoor Numbers thread.  Thanks.

Message 18 of 149
CS800
Super Contributor

Since they are still working on my PC, I have hope Smiley Happy

This $5K CL will still be my lowest CL for a real card minus my BBRZMC which is stuck at $800. I should just close the darn thing with it's $59AF

Message 19 of 149
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Yikess! Thats gas money! LOL!

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 20 of 149
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.