Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One CLI and more

tag
notfancy
Valued Contributor

Cap One CLI and more

Through the EO, I got another increase on my credit limit. My card has gone from $3000 to $5000. Also, it was upgraded from Quicksilver One to a Quicksilver WMC with no annual fee! I'm pretty excited. This means my card has gone from $500 with no rewards to this since about November!

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Re: Cap One CLI and more

Congrats Fancy!

Message 2 of 27
RebuildingFlorida
New Contributor

Congrats!!!

Hope to do the same after EQ withdraws my tax liens...

Did they do a HP and if so, from where?

Thanks

Message 3 of 27
notfancy
Valued Contributor

No, Cap One does soft pull increases

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 4 of 27
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@notfancy wrote:

Through the EO, I got another increase on my credit limit. My card has gone from $3000 to $5000. Also, it was upgraded from Quicksilver One to a Quicksilver WMC with no annual fee! I'm pretty excited. This means my card has gone from $500 with no rewards to this since about November!

Congrats Fancy! Yay for progress. In barely six months too!

Message 5 of 27
EW800
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 6 of 27
myjourney
Super Contributor

@notfancy wrote:

Wooo Hooo 

Congrats Fancy WTG

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 7 of 27
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Smiley HappyCongrats fancy!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 8 of 27
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Great job! I know you're excited, congrats! Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 27
Sunshinebiz
New Contributor

Congrats and good job! I will be hitting the EO hard myself here in a week. Wish me luck!

Congrats again 

Gardening spree went on hiatus but I think it paid off. Now back at it!
Building slowly but surely. Thank you to all members of this community for all the invaluable advice.
Latest that I know of: EX- 671, EQ- 653 TU- 648
Amex Green, Barclay Rewards MC, Cap1 Platinum, Cap1 Quicksilver, Credit One(closed!), WalMart, Amazon, DCU Platinum Visa, Jared Credit, Cap1 Spark business cash back, AMEX corporate Gold, Alliant CU Plat Visa, Suncoast FCU Plat Rewards Visa

Goals by end of January: Amex TE Costco, Amex BCE
Can it be done? It wasn't done by end of Jan, but it's still coming
Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.