Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One Platinum Card, APPROVED!

tag
Pmveezy
Established Member

Cap One Platinum Card, APPROVED!

It's been a long, uphill battle rebuilding my credit over the past few years! I applied on Friday, it was pending a couple pay stubs.  I submitted the docs electronically and just now got the approval email with a $3k SL! Woot! I haven't had real CC in years, super happy! 

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Cap One Platinum Card, APPROVED!

Congratulations on your approval!

Check for upgrade in 101 days from date of approval. Capital One check for upgrade link

Message 2 of 24
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Congratulations 🥳

Message 3 of 24
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Congratulations and nice SL on the Cc!

Message 4 of 24
Iusedtolurk
Established Contributor

@Pmveezy wrote:

It's been a long, uphill battle rebuilding my credit over the past few years! I applied on Friday, it was pending a couple pay stubs.  I submitted the docs electronically and just now got the approval email with a $3k SL! Woot! I haven't had real CC in years, super happy! 

@Pmveezy Congrats on approval and very nice sl!

What scores did you have?

I didn't know they required POI to grant approval. Wonder if that's some new thing they doing now.

Message 5 of 24
newfossil
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 6 of 24
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

Well done, and congrats on your Platinum approval. Cap1 is great for building credit as long as you know what makes them tick. $3,000 is a very nice SL for that card. Enjoy being back in the world of credit. 

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 7 of 24
firefox100
Valued Contributor

@Pmveezy wrote:

congratulations

Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Iusedtolurk wrote:

@Pmveezy wrote:

@Pmveezy Congrats on approval and very nice sl!

What scores did you have?

I didn't know they required POI to grant approval. Wonder if that's some new thing they doing now.

Last month when I applied, I also had to send in POI. That was the first I've ever had that with any card company. The approved it like the next day.

Message 9 of 24
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.