Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One QS 6K CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap One QS 6K CLI

Cap One really rewards spending. This is my second card with them - a QS I got 11 months ago with a 1K SL. Today submitted a CLI request and got a 6K increase bringing the CL to 7K.

My first card with them is a 17 months old Platinum-pc'ed-to-QS card sitting at 3.5K. I was little disappointed with the 1K SL on this second card but then at that time I was only 5 months post bk7 dc. My average spend on this card has been about $2500 per month. After the 3rd statement cut, my CLI request had fetched a $100 increase. But I had declined it hoping for a bigger increase down the line. Since then I would submit a CLI request every month after the statement cut. But everytime it would end up showing me a 2 to 3 days review message followed by a denial letter. And, the reason was always something like "Cap One is evaluating activities at assinged credit level". I had decided to continue to charge most of my spending on this card for at least a few more months since the card anniversary was approaching, and I thought I might get a favorable decision after the one year mark. Yesterday the 11the statement cut, and like a clock-work I submitted a request today and boom - a 6K increase offer showed up.

Some more DP's - 16 months post bk7dc. My FICO 8's are in 665 - 685 range. Util - about 12%. Income > 200K. Thick file. AAoA - about 6 years.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Cap One QS 6K CLI

Cap1 CLI

Message 2 of 8
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Nice. Cap1 likes heavy usage and will reward you for it when it comes to the prime time cards. Enjoy!

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, glad to see you finally got the deserved CLI on that card!

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Yep Capital One is far from stingy if you use it a lot! Enjoy!

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! That's a very nice CLI! Cap 1 truly rewarded you!

Message 6 of 8
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your increase
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on a killer Cap1 CLI!!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.