Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One QS, Comenity CLIs

tag
blazerein
Established Contributor

Cap One QS, Comenity CLIs

I think I have around 100 denial letters from Cap One and my QS was stucked at 3K.  Tried tonight and finally I got an Increase. Asked for 10k and they gave me 500.  LOL.  I'll take it, thanks Cap One, until the next CLI after another 100 denial letters.

Another 2k Increase from Overtock total now is 22k, also New York & Company gave me another 500 and now sitting at 3k

AAoA 6yrs 3mos | Inquries: TU5/EQ5/EX8 | Utilization: 9% | Mortgage: 1 | Auto Loan: 2 | Personal Loan: 2 | Derogatory: 0

> >CREDIT UNION

EX- 585, TU- 583, EQ- 563 | CURRENT SCORE UPDATED: 2/2023 -> FICO 8 EX 754 TU 741 EQ 755 | FICO 9 EX 747 EQ 763 TU 756
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
CardHunter
Established Contributor

Re: Cap One QS, Comenity CLIs

@blazerein wrote:

I think I have around 100 denial letters from Cap One and my QS was stucked at 3K.  Tried tonight and finally I got an Increase. Asked for 10k and they gave me 500.  LOL.  I'll take it, thanks Cap One, until the next CLI after another 100 denial letters.

Another 2k Increase from Overtock total now is 22k, also New York & Company gave me another 500 and now sitting at 3k

Congrats on getting your CLI! Cap One is a tough one to get anything out of, I tried myself yesterday with no luck.

Message 2 of 10
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Every little bit helps. I just tried for the fun of it on all 3 of my Cap1 cards as a experiment since you posted. These all get used here and there. I got? Zippo. Nada. No beuno. Goose Egg. So your not alone. If that makes you feel better. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 10
bigseegar
Established Contributor

@blazerein wrote:

@blazerein For important DP's for the Group, were the Comenity CL's HP's or SP's? In the past they've always been SP's but a lot of MFer's are reporting CLI HP's following the disaster that was the Bread www site switch over. Comenity also told me directly when I messgaed and ask them that there was no guarantee now that CLI wouldn't result in HP's.

Message 4 of 10
blazerein
Established Contributor

@bigseegar All Comenity CLIs for me are SP

AAoA 6yrs 3mos | Inquries: TU5/EQ5/EX8 | Utilization: 9% | Mortgage: 1 | Auto Loan: 2 | Personal Loan: 2 | Derogatory: 0

> >CREDIT UNION

EX- 585, TU- 583, EQ- 563 | CURRENT SCORE UPDATED: 2/2023 -> FICO 8 EX 754 TU 741 EQ 755 | FICO 9 EX 747 EQ 763 TU 756
Message 5 of 10
bigseegar
Established Contributor

@blazerein wrote:

@bigseegar All Comenity CLIs for me are SP

Okay and yeah they always have been for me too in the past, prior to July, 2022 DP's. So these you just did I'm assuming in the past day or two were also for sure SP's? Thanks!

Message 6 of 10
blazerein
Established Contributor

@bigseegar yes its a SP's.  I just request it yesterday

> >CREDIT UNION

Message 7 of 10
Suzette2
Frequent Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Congrats! Every little bit helps. I just tried for the fun of it on all 3 of my Cap1 cards as a experiment since you posted. These all get used here and there. I got? Zippo. Nada. No beuno. Goose Egg. So your not alone. If that makes you feel better. Smiley Happy

HAHAHA! me either...zip.   I'm at $700.   Recently, I also tried for a 'preapproval' to test the 'new card won't be bucketed' theory.  I got 'preapproved' for.....drumrollllllll...'secured' cards.  My $700 is 'unsecured.'   I'm officially over CAP1.   I'm convinced they may work for others, but they suck for me

6/20 :12/22 :
Message 8 of 10
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your CLIs!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 9 of 10
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your CLI's

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.