Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One Quicksilver $50K

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap One Quicksilver $50K

Just helped an immediate family member apply for the Cap One Quicksilver and was approved for a $50K CL. Here is some additional info:

-Next closest CL for this person are BofA and Chase cards at $30K

-Income $400K

-Credit scores range from 740 to 777

-Utilization across all cards is 25% with $25K debt

I'd post a screenshot of the approval screen showing the CL & new account detaills but I don't have the priviliges. Smiley Sad

Thanks to this forum for all the advice over the years. It's taken years to build up where we are today but worth the wait. Much appreciated!

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap One Quicksilver $50K

Wow that's huge lol
Message 2 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing!

Message 3 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! That's HUGE!!! Smiley Happy Congrats!

Message 4 of 34
ddemari
Super Contributor

That's amaZing!!! I'd be so excited to get the holy grail imho cap1 approval at 50k, instant!
Message 5 of 34
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Largest I've seen instant is 70k, that's amazing!
Message 6 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW!  Congrats to him!  Big SL and big salary!  Have a question for him.  My hubby and I don't make as much but more than the norm.  We have good credit imits and always keep our UT at the high range of 13% and mainly under 5%.  I'm finding when I charge 25k in furniture, some cc's seem to think that is a high UT.  We really don't see that as we can pay it off or pay it in 3-6 months.  It just depends on what else we're improving with our home and how many checks we have to write since most construction businesses don't accept cc's around here.  Just wondering if your friend has any similar issues.  Thanks.

Message 7 of 34
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Wow. Incredible!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 8 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic!  Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Congrats
Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.